Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Does NHL.com seem to choke for anyone else right around this time of year? Is the traffic & content increase compared to the regular season really that huge?
    Shouldn't be, since the playoff games are blacked out for streaming video purposes. Any uptick in hits should be more than offset by the lack of any (live) video streaming

Comment

Parise
      Giroux
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I can get it to load given a minute or so, but the latency is terrible compared to just a month ago.

Comment

There's the Zidlicky I remember.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

What a crappy way to end the game.

Although I hope they overrule it.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Should be waved off.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That one's good. *sigh*

Comment

Even with a called back goal, another OT ends in the first five minutes.

Comment

Van Riemsdyk bumps Brodeur, but not as much as Knuble did Thomas last round.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I didn't think he did, but maybe that's just me. IF he did, he didn't really affect anything on the play.

Comment

Holy sheep crap that was a sweet pass.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Not as much as Brodeur did to the back of JVR's head earlier in the game either.
                          Old Monster Records

Comment

Klein is approaching Lilja (Detroit) or Colin White (SJ) level ineptness in this series.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

radulov just got skewered during the intermission. pretty funny
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I see Phoenix beating Nashville again has these boards in a frenzied uproar.

Comment

Working...
                                X