Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Helps when the Rangers are afraid to breath on anyone without getting a penalty called on them. They've taken the Rangers out of their game.
    How's Krider doing?
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      How's Krider doing?
      He looks okay. At times he's showing his speed on the forecheck, banging bodies. On a couple occasions I caught him just looking at what was happening around him rather than participating. Overall not bad, especially considering the circumstances.
      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

How's Krider doing?
        Had a chance to bury a rebound at the end of the 2nd but couldn't control it. Very meh debut so far.

Comment

boyle!!!!
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Theirry Henry thought that dive was excessive.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              Helps when the Rangers are afraid to breath on anyone without getting a penalty called on them. They've taken the Rangers out of their game.
              I haven't had any complaints about the way the game has been called tonight. Looked like the teams just decided to play hockey instead, which helps, obviously. I wonder if things would have played out differently if the Rangers had gone with Scott instead of Kreider like the rumor had been.
              Cornell University Men's Hockey
              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

This is for King Henrik.

Comment

3-3 in DC on a breakaway. I smell OT.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Did anyone else notice how "roomy" the benches looked during the 3rd period of the Flyers-Pens game?
                    Yes! Think they said Pittsburgh had 9 players including Fleury left at the end there.

Comment

Getting nasty in DC. Finally.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Third-man in gets nothing? I didn't realize that was allowed now.

Bruins lead anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Third-man in gets nothing? I didn't realize that was allowed now.

Bruins lead anyway.
                          That's not going to come back to haunt Alzner at all...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            That's not going to come back to haunt Alzner at all...
                            I'm really looking forward to that beat down.
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Other teams btich and moan and flop all over the ice to try to draw penalties. The Bruins get screwed over by the refs and score anyway.
                              Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              *****http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/obama-sign2-thumb.jpg******
                              Keep hoping.

Comment

Henrik Lundqvist is a golden god.

That is all.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X