Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
    One of those teams is going to eliminate the other in the next round.

You don't like anyone in the Western Conference?

I'm still trying to figure out who to root for post-Wings...
    Anyone who plays Philly!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

henrik going to get a call from the league office after his post game rant. hopefully shanaban takes into consideration henrik's lack of history making similiar comments, the refs were not hurt by the comments, and the fact that he said it with a funny accent
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
        One of those teams is going to eliminate the other in the next round. Edit: should Florida beat the Devils (sorry)

You don't like anyone in the Western Conference?

I'm still trying to figure out who to root for post-Wings...
        If Florida doesn't play Santorelli, then I'll be a Flyers/Gustafsson fan.

No, can't stand any of the west teams... Except the Yotes as long as they beat the Blechawks.

Was hoping the 'Nucks did well just because I like their AHL team.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          henrik going to get a call from the league office after his post game rant. hopefully shanaban takes into consideration henrik's lack of history making similiar comments, the refs were not hurt by the comments, and the fact that he said it with a funny accent
          That means he'll get suspended for 3 games.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            That means he'll get suspended for 3 games.
            Still hoping the Rangers weren't going to get to game 7?
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Still hoping the Rangers weren't going to get to game 7?
              They're only setting me up for the ultimate fail in Game 7. Check your notes, fellow Bills fan.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Get the puck off the ice!!! (but Christ that was a sick save. )
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

I think in the course of the game, the calls definitely evened out. The Sens 2nd goal review was...uh...interesting. The Rangers 5x3 really shouldn't have been, but I think Foligno's presence around the net prior and his contact with Lundqvist got the ref to call that. Additionally, I think that the playoffs have really shown how inconsistent the refereeing is league-wide. A lot of clutching and grabbing, which the Rangers' top pair benefits greatly from because they don't have to use a ton of energy to disrupt plays.

Comment

Smith is playing great, but at some point, professional players need to be able to elevate the puck. Top of the net is WIDE open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      Get the puck off the ice!!! (but Christ that was a sick save. )
                      You are going to have to be more specific...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Here's Hank's thoughts on the refs. NSFW.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                          They're only setting me up for the ultimate fail in Game 7. Check your notes, fellow Bills fan.
                          There is a difference between being a good hockey team and in the playoffs than what the Bills have done the last 10 years.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Watching the Hawks reminds how their Stanley Cup was pretty much all Byfuglien...
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Coyotes have a 1-0 lead and are still unaware the game has started.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Smith is playing great, but at some point, professional players need to be able to elevate the puck. Top of the net is WIDE open.
                                I yelled that for five games with the Red Wings. My HDTV must not be one of those fancy ones that can hear you speak.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X