Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Seriously, this is a joke.
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
      Seriously, this is a joke.
      They are slowly turning into a Canuck level annoying. Bet they won't suspend him for that.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

It's nothing like the Canucks. It's vintage Devils hockey, complete with the unpunished headhunting. That Neil hit on Boyle was Scott Stevensesque.
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          Because the CBC needs a Canadian team for Round 2.
          Yes, but NBC needs the New York market as well.

That call was a joke.

Comment

so much for not calling anything
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
              It's nothing like the Canucks. It's vintage Devils hockey, complete with the unpunished headhunting. That Neil hit on Boyle was Scott Stevensesque.
              Did you see the Silverman boarding call? Geesh. Thug life in Canada.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

So if I'm to understand this...the Rangers are winning despite the refs being crappy and all but wearing Senators sweaters?
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  So if I'm to understand this...the Rangers are winning despite the refs being crappy and all but wearing Senators sweaters?
                  Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    Pretty much.
                    I don't think we're watching the same game.

Comment

The Blackhawks are like high school. Lots of tease and no finish. I have hockey blue balls.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Two things. There aren't any Sens fans around to gripe about the questionable calls going the other way and Rangers fans on this board are attempting to wrest away the Tin Foil Trophy that Red Wing fans have been proudly wearing on their heads for the last dozen or so years.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The Hawks dominated that period. And of course it is 0-0.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

I'm jumping aboard two bandwagons now that the Wings are out.

Flyers and Panthers.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Two things. There aren't any Sens fans around to gripe about the questionable calls going the other way and Rangers fans on this board are attempting to wrest away the Tin Foil Trophy that Red Wing fans have been proudly wearing on their heads for the last dozen or so years.
                              Figured it was something like that.

Mike Smith is really good at hockey. Someone might want to tell the other Coyote players the game started already.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                I'm jumping aboard two bandwagons now that the Wings are out.

Flyers and Panthers.

One of those teams is going to eliminate the other in the next round. Edit: should Florida beat the Devils (sorry)

You don't like anyone in the Western Conference?

I'm still trying to figure out who to root for post-Wings...
                                Last edited by aygwm2; 04-23-2012, 08:58 PM. Reason: Devils vs. Panthers series not decided yet.
                                NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Working...
                                X