Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I think I'm in for that.
    I have the day off, so I'd be up for a late afternoon showing, then dinner at TK's (mmm pulled pork nachos) and then drinks. We can probably set this up via FB PMing.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

I dont' think I'll be able to get off that Friday.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just saying that instead of my usual 7pm-or later exit, I'm open.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

They make a pill for that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I have the day off, so I'd be up for a late afternoon showing, then dinner at TK's (mmm pulled pork nachos) and then drinks. We can probably set this up via FB PMing.
            What day does it come out? I probably can't take the day off, more due to me being busy as hell, and I have plenty of time off coming up, but I can leave at about 4:00 and meet up with you then.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              What day does it come out? I probably can't take the day off, more due to me being busy as hell, and I have plenty of time off coming up, but I can leave at about 4:00 and meet up with you then.
              The first Fri in Oct. The 5th? Whatever that Friday is.

Comment

I can do something that night, I think. I have a bunch of crap going on the 6th, but Friday night I'll be good to go. And the gf is out of town that weekend, so I don't have any plans with her that I'm forgetting either!
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Finally saw The Prestige. Great idea, poor execution. I love Nolan's ambitiousness but it seems like the larger his budget is the more he plays it safe to appease his investors.

Oh, and ScarJo is a beautiful woman. She's an island of femininity in the ocean of insectoid plastic that is today's female stars.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I could join for a noonish time at least for the movie, might be able to work something out for more and/or a later time if I plan it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I could join for a noonish time at least for the movie, might be able to work something out for more and/or a later time if I plan it now.
                      Alright. Here's the idea, then. 6pm showing (or whatever showing is closest to that time).

You guys amend as needed. I'll show up then.

I ain't commandeering this thing.

Comment

Alright. Here's the idea, then. 6pm showing (or whatever showing is closest to that time).

You guys amend as needed. I'll show up then.

I ain't commandeering this thing.
                        I'll drive to TK's after work. I'll be sitting at the bar. Stop in or send me a text when I should walk over to the theater.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'll drive to TK's after work. I'll be sitting at the bar. Stop in or send me a text when I should walk over to the theater.
                          I'll be at the bar at 5:30 then. Ditto to the rest.

Comment

I think I'm out if it's 6 pm. I can't get off early enough to make it.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think I'm out if it's 6 pm. I can't get off early enough to make it.
                              ****. I can sit at the bar until 7:00, or later.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

****. I can sit at the bar until 7:00, or later.
                                Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X