Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

I saw that preview in IMax when I saw Batman...I was pumped up by it I wont lie!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

More importantly, Rade Serbedzija (and some guy named Liam Neeson) is in Taken 2!!!! RADE!!!! I dunno if I can handle the awesomeness.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well there is that...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well there is that...

Don't be dissing Rade.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

We're a Danny Trejo cameo away from Brent spooging in his pants.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              We're a Danny Trejo cameo away from Brent spooging in his pants.
              I think that already happened.

Comment

As opposed to all the Bond/Batman/Hobbit geeks here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Don't be dissing Rade.
                  Believe me, I am not dissing Rade. I am more dissing the 5 day Rade-gasm you have been having
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Believe me, I am not dissing Rade. I am more dissing the 5 day Rade-gasm you have been having
                    It's the next movie in theaters that I will see. Sorry if I'm excited about it. The beginning of the trailer was friggin' awesome.

Comment

Meanwhile, two great movies on tv tonight. "Rescue Dawn" and "Wag The Dog." I especially love the latter. Brilliant.

Comment

Meanwhile, two great movies on tv tonight. "Rescue Dawn" and "Wag The Dog." I especially love the latter. Brilliant.
                        I remember seeing Wag the Dog in theaters, but not a great deal about the movie as a whole. In fact, the only scene that really sticks home with me is when they're having the blonde girl run through the war zone, so to speak.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Wag the Dog = AWESOME!! Even better because it accurately predicted what Bill Clinton would do a few months later when rumors of his indiscretions came to light
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wag the Dog = AWESOME!! Even better because it accurately predicted what Bill Clinton would do a few months later when rumors of his indiscretions came to light
                            That was the best part. Especially considering that even though the movie came out after the incident/during the incident (IIRC), the actual filming was completed before all of it came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              As opposed to all the Bond/Batman/Hobbit geeks here.
                              Is that a single, all encompassing group
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Is that a single, all encompassing group
                                Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

Everyone geeks out over certain things. For bit actors, I geek out over Trejo and Rade. Sure, Trejo finally got a starring role, and it appears that Rade finally gets his, too (Snatch was more ensemble, so Rade's "Boris The Blade" role lacked that certain oomph of a starring role).

Comment

Working...
                                X