Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Odd that she's upset about the photo on the internet. What did she think was going to happen? Plus she's clothed.

Here's a better one.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...mic-con-353220
    Wait, she felt it necessary to go on record and deny the triplets are real? ycmtsu

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      So a weekend in Grand Forks would get you to go?
      Yep...that would about do it
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
        While Total Recall is unecessary, this one actually ****es me off.
        Has hollywood run out of 80's movies to remake, now they are going to do late 90's? Whens the remake of Titanic coming out???

Apparently there are no original ideas left out there
        UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
        NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
        Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
          Has hollywood run out of 80's movies to remake, now they are going to do late 90's? Whens the remake of Titanic coming out???

Will the ship still sink in the remake?

Oops, forgot to warn *spoiler alert*

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            It is crap. Magnificent, campy, gets better with age, amazing crap.
            Wasn't that the point? To make fun of the novel?

Whens the remake of Titanic coming out???
            There's going to have to be a lot more boob scenes if they want me to see that again.

Either that, or this time slovenly prostitute Rose wakes up in an alley with a killer hangover, and it turns out that it was all a poorly-paced, bloated, 3-hour, bathtub gin-induced dream.

Comment

They're just biding time until they're ready to greenlight 50 Shades of Grey. After which, every theater in the country will have to replace seat upolstery for sanitary reasons.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

From Yahoo article about victims suing movie theatre in Colorado shooting...

Karpel also said he may sue Warner Bros for releasing violent movies that may have inspired the shooter, as well as the suspect's doctors, if he had any, for hypothetically not monitoring James Holmes' mental condition properly.
                Really??
                UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Really??
                  That's called "go for the deepest pockets." I'm surprised Bill Gates isn't named in every lawsuit filed in North America, just for the helluva it.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Really??
                    As I said over in the thread about this...he wants to sue them for releasing violent movies...but he has no problem going to see them himself apparently. "You should not be releasing violent movies....but if you do, I will pay you money so that I can see them."

Comment

A third Hobbit film is confirmed...

http://www.theonering.net/

As an unabashed Lord of the Rings dork, I approve!

Comment

How much could the third film really have to do with the story of "The Hobbit"? Are we basically looking at a workaround so that Jackson doesn't have to pay for rights to Silmarillion?
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

How much could the third film really have to do with the story of "The Hobbit"?
                          That depends on whether you consider the story of the Hobbit to be squeezing every last dollar from the billion or so people who will see it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How much could the third film really have to do with the story of "The Hobbit"? Are we basically looking at a workaround so that Jackson doesn't have to pay for rights to Silmarillion?
                            According to link Gurtholfin put up, it's all the Hobbit, just split into three pieces rather than two. As much as I like Jackson's movies, it seems a bit excessive to me. And yet I'll probably still see all three in the theaters.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

You only need 1 movie to tell The Hobbit. That's nearly $60 in movies if you went to see all in 3D or Imax for a single book.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                You only need 1 movie to tell The Hobbit. That's nearly $60 in movies if you went to see all in 3D or Imax for a single book.
                                It's about $25 in movies for me.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X