Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

How can I be wrong about not liking how the CGI looked TO ME? I never said you shouldnt like it or even that anyone had to agree with me.

I hope everyone who saw it loved it...I just dont want to because I think it looks dumb. You dont have to agree with me.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: New/Rented Movies: Have Mercy on Michael Bay's Soul, He Knows Not What He Does

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      How can I be wrong about not liking how the CGI looked TO ME? I never said you shouldnt like it or even that anyone had to agree with me.

I hope everyone who saw it loved it...I just dont want to because I think it looks dumb. You dont have to agree with me.
      You're making the mistake of trying to make sense of something that Foxton posts.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        You're making the mistake of trying to make sense of something that Foxton posts.
        *****http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_8KT6xG7WvzQx0RF2qUV6gQZw8MOX7 uIeMmmXe0jS5BySL6GWL25plJjJGA******

Dr. Cox: That's a rookie mistake, and you hate to see it!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          you're making the mistake of trying to make sense of something that foxton posts.
          you don't have the same opinion as me??? How dare you!!!!
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Safe House.

Entertaining, although you can spot the ending a mile away. I wish it had been more mind games (which it definitely had the potential to be) than shoot 'em up action. It's worth killing two hours for, though.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ted. Was. Awesome.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCjhLVTqctQ?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCjhLVTqctQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

That is a nicely done trailer right there Also this from Jimmy Kimmel...

******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGkieZLi2zw?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGkieZLi2zw?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Tracking numbers have it breaking the non-3D opening weekend record and I am guessing it will break some IMAX records as well. Quite the summer for comic movies/tv shows.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I watched The Change-Up last night, with low expectations. It was funnier than I thought it would be, but still not exactly a cinematic masterpiece. There were a few scenes where I actually laughed out loud, so I guess it would qualify as a good Saturday afternoon killer, or a late night post-drinking movie.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think we need a separate thread for the TDK because I am pretty sure something will slip and I have no plans to see the movie for at least a few weeks until after it opens.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I think we need a separate thread for the TDK because I am pretty sure something will slip and I have no plans to see the movie for at least a few weeks until after it opens.
                      Agreed, although I hope to see it opening weekend or so.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        That would be a pretty good thought. I would love to see it opening night, but I think its mostly sold out, and I really don't have anybody that could go to a midnight showing like I used to. my usual partner in crime for that works mornings now, along with about everybody else I know. Maybe going later that opening weekend perhaps, that would be more ideal for me I think.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          That would be a pretty good thought. I would love to see it opening night, but I think its mostly sold out, and I really don't have anybody that could go to a midnight showing like I used to. my usual partner in crime for that works mornings now, along with about everybody else I know. Maybe going later that opening weekend perhaps, that would be more ideal for me I think.
                          And I love nothing more than a dead theater. Less chance of cell phones, crying kids, d-bags, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            I got my tickets today for midnight

Agreed on the separate thread...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              And I love nothing more than a dead theater. Less chance of cell phones, crying kids, d-bags, etc.
                              Depends on the movie. If it's a drama, yes. But if it's a comedy or an action film then the theater crowd makes it much better.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I have been warned not to see Dark Knights Rises on opening night. Due to the film having parts shot in Pittsburgh. Meaning all the local yokels will be talking through the whole movie.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X