Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: statistics question

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Learjet. Thank god the 1% are still buying airplanes - loving the trickle-down.

Perhaps I'm just spoiled, having grown up in SEC country and then living in Texas, LA, and Europe. FWIW, Kansas is many parsecs ahead of Vermont, which, as far as I know didn't even bother trying to have a strip club - and sometimes had trouble finding even a single candidate who wanted to compete in the various Miss Nation pageants.
    Now you know why I want to be sent out to the St. Paul regional so bad
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      There are people in Vermont? I thought it was just cows!
      Someone has to make the cheese and ice cream.
      They're pretty darn good at it too!
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
        In New England, liquor stores are still closed on Sundays.
        If by "New England" you mean "Connecticut." But then, last I knew they were considering joining the rest of us in opening on Sundays.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
          If by "New England" you mean "Connecticut." But then, last I knew they were considering joining the rest of us in opening on Sundays.
          I was going to say... when NYS still had their blue law about beer before noon, people went to Vermont to buy on Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Dry county? Even 30% seems insanely high to me for "opposed to the consumptions of alcohol," this side of Tikrit.
            I was unlucky enough to spend 4th of July weekend in a dry county in Kentucky 2 years ago...was able to drive to WV to get booze...one of the few times in history anybody has said "let me drive to WV, they are way more liberal over there".
            I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
              I was unlucky enough to spend 4th of July weekend in a dry county in Kentucky 2 years ago...was able to drive to WV to get booze...one of the few times in history anybody has said "let me drive to WV, they are way more liberal over there".
              You drove in WV on July 4?

You are a far braver man than I. We live about 10 miles from the WV border, and we cower in the basement until the day is over. The fireworks blend seamlessly into the celebratory gunfire which blends seamlessly into the domestic disturbance gunfire.

*****http://www.jaunted.com/files/16133/WV_Drivers_License_385.jpg******
              Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2012, 01:42 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
              X