mobile version of uscho fan forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile version of uscho fan forums

Is there a mobile (less robust) version of USCHO's fan forums? Here is what I want to accomplish using my Palm Centro (phone with QWERTY keyboard):
    1) review posts to see if someone is updating folks on the game I'm at (if so, I won't post duplicate information) and
    2) easily post a game update. It seems now I have to navigate so much which takes time.

If there isn't a version such as this, how do people easily update using phones?

Re: mobile version of uscho fan forums

There is a mobile USCHO but not the fan forum.
    mobile.uscho.com
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Get an iPhone so you can have the real Internet and not the mobile internet.
      Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Awesome. Now wherever you go, you can enjoy the experience of Happy making fun of tubes. Or everyone arguing with Rover. Yay!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

My Blackberry (8320) sees a "light" version of the fourms that is quite useful. Biggest downside is the lack of the "view new posts" function there.

Or, if it's there, I haven't found it.
          UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
          2006 Time Person of the Year
          Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
          It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
            Get an iPhone so you can have the real Internet and not the mobile internet.
            Then stab yourself with it because you realize that you have AT&T service.
            UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
            2006 Time Person of the Year
            Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
            It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
              But they have awesome apps!!!!one11!!

My Storm(9530) can view new posts, as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post

How is actually having coverage everywhere I go a bad thing?
                Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

How is actually having coverage everywhere I go a bad thing?
                  Don't let the commercials fool you.

I made the switch from AT&T to Vz this spring, and maybe it's just a circumstantial thing, but I've definitely noticed an increase in signal with Vz.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    But they have awesome apps!!!!one11!!

My Storm(9530) can view new posts, as far as I can tell.
                    I'm thinking of moving up to the new BB Tour from Verizon, which I think is based on the same/similar platform as the Storm. I'd love an iPhone, but I can't stand AT&T based on my experiences with them.
                    Last edited by ScottM; 07-22-2009, 11:19 AM.
                    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Don't let the commercials fool you.

I made the switch from AT&T to Vz this spring, and maybe it's just a circumstantial thing, but I've definitely noticed an increase in signal with Vz.
                      I'm not talking about commercials. I'm talking about actual first-hand experience. I just switched from Sprint, who barely had coverage at my house (and I live in a city), to AT&T and I have yet to have a dropped call or poor signal strength. With Sprint I'd have 10+ dropped calls a day and they have gigantic holes in coverage. And friends I know around here that have Verizon HATE them with a passion, and when I had T-Mobile years ago their coverage was worse then Sprint.
                      Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

I'm not talking about commercials. I'm talking about actual first-hand experience. I just switched from Sprint, who barely had coverage at my house (and I live in a city), to AT&T and I have yet to have a dropped call or poor signal strength.
                        I figured, but still had to make the comment And well, having Sprint pretty much explains it all.

With Sprint I'd have 10+ dropped calls a day and they have gigantic holes in coverage. And friends I know around here that have Verizon HATE them with a passion, and when I had T-Mobile years ago their coverage was worse then Sprint.
                        Its the exact opposite for me, with most of my friends being on Vz and loving it, while those on AT&T hate it. Chalk it up to circumstances I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                        X