Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nascar 2012

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    I think Johnson is a heck of a driver but Knauss has crossed the line way too many times. Makes you wonder how much they've gotten away with over the last 5 or 6 years. I find it very hard to believe that one team/car/driver could be that much better than the rest of the pack over such a long period of time.
    Teams have been cheating almost as long as NASCAR has been in existence.
    Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

"If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'"
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think Johnson is a heck of a driver but Knauss has crossed the line way too many times. Makes you wonder how much they've gotten away with over the last 5 or 6 years. I find it very hard to believe that one team/car/driver could be that much better than the rest of the pack over such a long period of time.
        Yep. According to ESPN's article he has been penalized 10 times now. If anything this penalty probably isn't harsh enough. Johnson does go to Phoenix with -23 points in the standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          "If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'"
          I like what my father told me when I was in middle school. "Son, if at first you don't succeed, cheat."
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I find it very hard to believe that one team/car/driver could be that much better than the rest of the pack over such a long period of time.
            I think it comes down to success at the cookie cutter tracks that make up most of the chase. Knaus and Johnson excel at fuel mileage racing.
            This space for sale.

Comment

Denny wins!!! Woo hoo!!

Comment

I'm not going lie or apologize, I'm one of the ones that misses the bump-and-run at Bristol. Moving someone up the track without wrecking them was an art.
                This space for sale.

Comment

It amazes me at how empty that place was. Granted we are in a tough economy but it still surprised me a little.

Comment

Our long national nightmare is over. Junior is back in victory lane.

Comment

So you are telling me that the Busch Light is flowing across the country?
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        So you are telling me that the Busch Light is flowing across the country?
                        I'd go with the High Life. It is the champagne of beers.

Comment

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
                          Seriously? The only people who drink Miller are northerners. You wouldn't catch a redneck NASCAR fan within 100 miles of a Miller product.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hipster.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Current Nascar Sprint Cup points leader and partially unsponsored driver tells Roush Racing to go pound sand:
                              http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...ing/55837750/1

I do hope he wins his second championship this season. He's been silently putting together another great season (similar to 2003).
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Our long national nightmare is over. Junior is back in victory lane.
                                I loved Tony Stewart's comments in regards to the hoopla. ("Is it a National Holiday?...etc.)

In regards to Matt Kenseth: Nice guy, good driver. I'd certainly root for him over the 88, which all of a sudden has pressure mounting to stay as consistent as he has been all season and make a run in the Chase.

Comment

Working...
                                X