• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larch
    replied
    Re: Nascar 2012

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Current Nascar Sprint Cup points leader and partially unsponsored driver tells Roush Racing to go pound sand:
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...ing/55837750/1

I do hope he wins his second championship this season. He's been silently putting together another great season (similar to 2003).
    I heat to say it, but you can just about kiss that lead goodbye. Kenseth is consistent, but I'm sure the team dynamic will change, especially once Stenhouse Jr. starts hanging out around the team and they start to gear up for his entry into the car next year.

Leave a comment:

• streaker
    replied

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
    Our long national nightmare is over. Junior is back in victory lane.
    I loved Tony Stewart's comments in regards to the hoopla. ("Is it a National Holiday?...etc.)

In regards to Matt Kenseth: Nice guy, good driver. I'd certainly root for him over the 88, which all of a sudden has pressure mounting to stay as consistent as he has been all season and make a run in the Chase.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Current Nascar Sprint Cup points leader and partially unsponsored driver tells Roush Racing to go pound sand:
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...ing/55837750/1

I do hope he wins his second championship this season. He's been silently putting together another great season (similar to 2003).

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

I'd go with the High Life. It is the champagne of beers.
    Hipster.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Seriously? The only people who drink Miller are northerners. You wouldn't catch a redneck NASCAR fan within 100 miles of a Miller product.

Leave a comment:

• JuveGG24
    replied

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    So you are telling me that the Busch Light is flowing across the country?

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

So you are telling me that the Busch Light is flowing across the country?

Leave a comment:

• JuveGG24
    replied

Our long national nightmare is over. Junior is back in victory lane.

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied

It amazes me at how empty that place was. Granted we are in a tough economy but it still surprised me a little.

Leave a comment:

• bueller
    replied

I'm not going lie or apologize, I'm one of the ones that misses the bump-and-run at Bristol. Moving someone up the track without wrecking them was an art.

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied

Denny wins!!! Woo hoo!!

Leave a comment:

• bueller
    replied

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    I find it very hard to believe that one team/car/driver could be that much better than the rest of the pack over such a long period of time.
    I think it comes down to success at the cookie cutter tracks that make up most of the chase. Knaus and Johnson excel at fuel mileage racing.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    "If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'"
    I like what my father told me when I was in middle school. "Son, if at first you don't succeed, cheat."

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    I think Johnson is a heck of a driver but Knauss has crossed the line way too many times. Makes you wonder how much they've gotten away with over the last 5 or 6 years. I find it very hard to believe that one team/car/driver could be that much better than the rest of the pack over such a long period of time.
    Yep. According to ESPN's article he has been penalized 10 times now. If anything this penalty probably isn't harsh enough. Johnson does go to Phoenix with -23 points in the standings.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

"If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X