Awe-Inspiring Neg Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awe-Inspiring Neg Rep

I got a pretty funny one awhile back from some loser who was attempting to defend his girlfriend (who posts here and you probably all know) after i was messing with her about some gay TV show. It was hilarious and cute; this supernerd trying to be all valiant and defend his woman's honor.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
      IIRC he's really a St. Cloud fan who happens to follow UMD football. I know, w t f.
      Or, as has been said some umteen times, he's a guy who grew up in St. Cloud, his family had season tickets, and then he attended UMD.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        I got a pretty funny one awhile back from some loser who was attempting to defend his girlfriend (who posts here and you probably all know) after i was messing with her about some gay TV show. It was hilarious and cute; this supernerd trying to be all valiant and defend his woman's honor.
        Were you going after Scrubs? I think I remember you going off against a few people on that one, with a woman or two getting pretty defensive on that one. Hell, the show made gay innuendos about its lead characters all the time. It's not like the writers were playing it straight-faced.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          Boy I hope that was Sloe Gin. It's less funny if it was Flashy Man.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Boy I hope that was Sloe Gin. It's less funny if it was Flashy Man.
            I'd guess the latter, but I was hoping for the former.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't remember the show. I don't think it was Scrubs but it was something about as crappy as that. And I'll keep the names quiet to protect the guilty.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Or, as has been said some umteen times, he's a guy who grew up in St. Cloud, his family had season tickets, and then he attended UMD.
                So he's more screwed up that I originally thought.

SCSU hockey is his team though. Well, more so than UMD anyway. Whatever, I have one favorite. Some people have more than one.
                Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 04-04-2012, 08:55 PM.
                How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I'd guess the latter, but I was hoping for the former.
                  Aside from the facts that Quiz doesn't post here anymore, I honestly would be more worried about her being ascerbic in response to being mocked than Sloe Gin. Not knocking him, but I have always thought of her as having a bit more bite in her wit.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                    Aside from the facts that Quiz doesn't post here anymore, I honestly would be more worried about her being ascerbic in response to being mocked than Sloe Gin. Not knocking him, but I have always thought of her as having a bit more bite in her wit.
                    You would be correct.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                      True...but Sloe Vag is known for getting super sandy when someone would, I dunno, make smart remarks about her writing.

Just got this gem:

You make the state of MN look bad. Move to WI and deep dick Bambi. You'd fit right in over there. -Rimbaud
                      Of course I don't have Extra, so who the hell knows if THAT'S accurate.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

It has been said umteen times, and you have it pretty much right, and I explained my entire sig earlier in this thread:
                        Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                        I grew up in St. Cloud going to a lot of SCSU sporting events, especially hockey starting with the season the NHC opened in 1989. I attended UMD. SCSU and UMD are 1 and 1a respectively for Men's Hockey and vIce versa for other sports. I am a season ticket holder for UMD Men's Hockey and Football. I am a big Gopher fan for all other D1 sports, especially football where I was a season ticket holder for 4 years. I root for St. John's in D3, particularly football, due to being a St. Cloud native.
                        I've also explained it to DHG in person on more than one occasion (usually provoked by my wearing a UMD jersey and SCSU hat or vice versa) and, despite his hatred for SCSU, has been nice about it and seemed to appreciate my loyalty to my hometown team.
                        SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                        UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                        Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                        Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                        UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                        UMD Men: 2011

Comment

DHG is still a fat bassturd who outkicked his coverage.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            DHG is still a fat bassturd who outkicked his coverage.
                            Whoever wrote that, that's just someone speaking the truth. His wife is really hot and he's even uglier than me.

Comment

Sad to say that this negative rep is not at all awe-inspiring....though the "anonymous" donor probably is a person well deserving of my pity.

"what a **** moron!"

Really, for a donor who fancies himself to be glib, I find this comment to be quite disappointing, as well as cowardly.*

Oh, well, at least I can console myself that I am merely a moron, and not an imbecile or (gasp!) idiot!

Probably the donor of that rep is a dunce!

* when you get rep from me, I always sign it.
                              Last edited by FreshFish; 04-20-2012, 08:26 AM.
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Whoever wrote that, that's just someone speaking the truth. His wife is really hot and he's even uglier than me.
                                And you are pretty damm ugly!!! .
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X