Clear All

• Re: Awe-Inspiring Neg Rep

RIP vulgar bbdl. 2016 claims another.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      There was a time when I tried to be as horrible and vulgar as possible in reps, to get them posted here. It was like a game. But rarely did anyone ever post them, so I backed off and put a more civil face on.
      Here is an oldie but goodie from you (from the election thread November 2012):

Go lick the halfrican in chief's taint, you useless liberal bastard. -bbdl

I think you said you were ashamed that the country reelected Obama and you were talking about Obama basically bringing about the downfall of the USA. I may have called you a dumb redneck or something (sorry).

Comment

I'm shocked I haven't received any decent ones... either that, or I have already reached "full derp" status.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          Here is an oldie but goodie from you (from the election thread November 2012):

Go lick the halfrican in chief's taint, you useless liberal bastard. -bbdl

I think you said you were ashamed that the country reelected Obama and you were talking about Obama basically bringing about the downfall of the USA. I may have called you a dumb redneck or something (sorry).
          That was about the time I was actively trying to be as vulgar as possible.

Really haven't sent out bad neg rep in the last few years, that I recall. Have responded with negs to some people that have sent them to me, but they haven't been bad ones.

Overall, the rep system just jumped the shark.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think one reason may be that you can't access rep or rep anyone from the mobile version. At least I can't. Never figured out how it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I think one reason may be that you can't access rep or rep anyone from the mobile version. At least I can't. Never figured out how it worked.
              The mobile version sucks, I only use the full site, even on my phone.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
              X