This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Really Terrible Puns Vol 1

the geologist's wife left him. he took her for granite.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

What do you call a dog with brass nuts?

Sparky.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

What's all that noise over at the Federal Reserve Bank?

-- oh, that's just Janet yellin'
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

blatantly stolen from MacD.

four men are stranded in a lifeboat. they have five cigarettes but no lighter. to solve the problem they threw one cigarette overboard and the boat became a cigarette lighter.
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/IFeakingLov...628712/?type=1
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

What did the buffalo say when his son left for college?

Bison.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I find it quite droll that hurling is a popular sport in Ireland.

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Jeter makes terrific diving catch into the stands. Red Sox challenge suspecting foul play.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    I find it quite droll that hurling is a popular sport in Ireland.
                    made me laugh!
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Here's one for all the estate planning experts out there (both of them....)

So a man was getting a divorce from his wife because of her infidelity. He was informed by his divorce attorney that he'd still have to pay alimony anyway. He said, "there is no way I want to write her a check every month, that would be too difficult for me emotionally. how about we set up a trust instead, and I'll put money into the trust and the trustee can send her the check instead?"

and so, they set up a Spousal Lifetime Unit Trust.

Comment

International Talk Like a Pirate Day entry

A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel sticking out from under his hat and asks for a cup o grog.

The bartender says, "Do you realize you're wearing a paper towel?"

The pirate responds, "Aye! There's a Bounty on me head!"

Comment

Yarr...happy talk like a pirate day to all ye landlubbers.

Novice pirates make terrible singers, they can't hit the high seas.

When the pirate captain's ship ran aground, he couldn't fathom why.

The designer wondered why his pirate themed room didn't win, the judge told him he went overboard.

How much does it cost a pirate to get pierced? A buc-an-ear

Cats make terrible pirate, there are too many mewtinies.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
                              She criticized my apartment so I knocked her flat.
                              Ray Rice? That you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two.
                                Got you primed for a new day?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X