Tampa Bay Rays ticket during Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay Rays ticket during Frozen Four

Anybody bought any yet? Friday the 6th is opening day against the Yankees, tickets seem pretty expensive to me. If you've bought some where did you get them.? What section etc. Looking to get 2 for me and the kid, hoping to get something better than upper section but don't want to pay an arm and a leg. 70 bucks a seat for upper seems high to me? This ain't fenway
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Re: Tampa Bay Rays ticket during Frozen Four

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Anybody bought any yet? Friday the 6th is opening day against the Yankees, tickets seem pretty expensive to me. If you've bought some where did you get them.? What section etc. Looking to get 2 for me and the kid, hoping to get something better than upper section but don't want to pay an arm and a leg. 70 bucks a seat for upper seems high to me? This ain't fenway
    Even uppers at Yankee Stadium only cost 20-30 bucks for 400's. Yeesh.

Comment

E-Mailed the Rays ticket office, single game Tickets won 't be released until sometime late February
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        I don't see $70 for upper level unless you are looking somewhere else - http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/tb/tick...ng_pricing.jsp - prices seem pretty average. I wish they weren't playing the Yankees, just because it will hurt availability.
        Last edited by jen; 01-18-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

StubHub has front row in the outfield starting at $102. I thought about buying the ticket package and selling the games except opening day. Not worth it for the upper deck though.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
            I don't see $70 for upper level unless you are looking somewhere else - http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/tb/tick...ng_pricing.jsp - prices seem pretty average. I wish they weren't playing the Yankees, just because it will hurt availability.
            Why does it have to be the Yankees? Why can't it be any other team that no one cares about there?

EDIT: Knock on wood that I will be there...
            Last edited by Biddco; 01-19-2012, 09:59 PM.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

No info on Rays tickets yet.

Speaking of expensive tickets, a nonstop flight from Milwaukee to Tampa costs $700. $700?!?!?!?!!? Chicago is about half the price.

edit: oh for pete's sake. I was thinking of staying south and going to see the Brewers in Atlanta after FF. Now I find out that's THEIR Opening Day.
              Last edited by jen; 02-06-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

No info on Rays tickets yet.

Speaking of expensive tickets, a nonstop flight from Milwaukee to Tampa costs $700. $700?!?!?!?!!? Chicago is about half the price.

edit: oh for pete's sake. I was thinking of staying south and going to see the Brewers in Atlanta after FF. Now I find out that's THEIR Opening Day.
                My flight was more expensive than I guessed, too; $370 from NY, and that's with an early-morning departure on Wednesday and a connection in Raleigh.
                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

oh for pete's sake. I was thinking of staying south and going to see the Brewers in Atlanta after FF. Now I find out that's THEIR Opening Day.
                  Atlanta is not a very good baseball town. You could probably get tickets.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

anybody else get Opening Day tickets in Tampa?

how the heck do you get to the ballpark from downtown Tampa without a car? cab? looks like there's a trolley but only in St. Pete

Comment

anybody else get Opening Day tickets in Tampa?

how the heck do you get to the ballpark from downtown Tampa without a car? cab? looks like there's a trolley but only in St. Pete
                      I did; my friend and I will be in 315. You should check out the discussion about travel in the general thread about Tampa, but it seems like the answer to your question is "you don't".
                      Cornell University Men's Hockey
                      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

I got 4 seats, ground level, left field line for $75 each.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          Same here. My tix are just behind the ground-level bar past 3rd base
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            doesn't leave much time for golf.....
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              doesn't leave much time for golf.....
                              I'm still in a sling from rotator cuff surgery. No golf until mid-late May.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                              X