Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Classic 2012: Rangers vs. Flyers

Originally posted by jen View Post
    A really good book about it that doesn't cost $350 - Cold War: The Amazing Canada-Soviet Hockey Series of 1972 (although it's expensive on Amazon - maybe I should sell mine )
    I don't mind paying a lot, to a certain point. I mean, I dropped 300 on a 25-movie set of a director whose work I love. And really want to buy the out-of-print "The $1 League: The Story of the USFL." I saw that one once at under $50, and I shoulda bought it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Winter Classic 2012: Rangers vs. Flyers

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Was there a puck some where down there? Hard to tell from the next county.

Which is why the whole concept is such a freakin gimmick.
      You have to realize you're looking at a small photo on a computer screen, it's not taking up your entire field of view. I feel like in person I would have zero trouble following the game.

...I'm going to Frozen Fenway on Saturday, sitting 37 rows up in the RF Bleachers ( Lone Red Seat! ), I'll let you know how my experience is.
      UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Working...
      X