Happy Festivus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Festivus

Every holiday, our office is let out early by about 2 hours so we can beat some of the traffic or at least get a head start getting into it. Today, I came into work and my boss left us an email telling us to leave 2 hours early.

FESTIVUS MIRACLE
    Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      *****http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/3131242525_e621eae95a.jpg******

Handyman wins the thread.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        There are no rules in the Feats of Strength!! Thread continues....

Happy Festivus!!!
        **** right about that. Festivus ain't over until NMU8405 is pinned. There's nothing in the rule book about how he's pinned other it has to be for a count of 3. No less than 2. No more than 4. 3. Three is the number at which NMU8405 is pinned. And if somebody wanted to pin him to end the holiday, they should have had their friends there to cover his back. Till then, this is pretty much a lumberjack match.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I know it was last year, but it's still cool.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...he-rest-of-us/
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            a
            Etem's wikipedia page has a special section talking about it:

During the World Junior Championship held in Buffalo, NY, Etem posted this message on his Twitter page: "much needed day off, buffalo is a ghost town!! the worst city ever, it makes medicine hat look like paradise, never thought ide say that".[2] Etem has since apologized yet was still booed every time he touched the puck the first game following the incident even though he was completely right.
            Oh, internet. Don't you change.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

One Of these days I am actually going to have a Festivus Party
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                **** right about that. Festivus ain't over until NMU8405 is pinned. There's nothing in the rule book about how he's pinned other it has to be for a count of 3. No less than 2. No more than 4. 3. Three is the number at which NMU8405 is pinned. And if somebody wanted to pin him to end the holiday, they should have had their friends there to cover his back. Till then, this is pretty much a lumberjack match.
                What about 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  *****http://www.tbrw.info/images/ceramicDalmatians.jpg******
                  Is wonder how many people here understand that meme.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    What about 5?
                    Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
                      Right!!!
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Amen.

Comment

Working...
                        X