Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened To Having Only 3 Association Threads? Association Thread

There.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: What Happened To Having Only 3 Association Threads? Association Thread

Paperclip.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Soy Bomb
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Cable TV
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Why are we mad at association threads again? I remember fighting that battle years ago and lost so I gave up.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Cable TV
            Beer
            Bugs Bunny - 96
            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Why are we mad at association threads again? I remember fighting that battle years ago and lost so I gave up.
              It's ballooned into having 6 or 7 of them again. I thought that "board" agreed to keep 4 of them. Or 3 of them..

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                Beer
                Styrofoam

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's ballooned into having 6 or 7 of them again. I thought that "board" agreed to keep 4 of them. Or 3 of them..
                  LOL

Good luck.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I take full responsibility for War Association. Though I wanted to be associations of actual wars, not the A vs B it became.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Styrofoam
                      Red Solo cup
                      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I take full responsibility for War Association. Though I wanted to be associations of actual wars, not the A vs B it became.
                        There aren't very many wars... it wouldn't have even filled up half a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                          Red Solo cup
                          The GDP of Argentina

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The GDP of Argentina
                            Wait, if we're thread killing, shouldn't we kill the excess actual Association threads istead of the fake ones?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Wait, if we're thread killing, shouldn't we kill the excess actual Association threads istead of the fake ones?
                              I think we need as many pointless Association threads as possible (which are all of them).

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X