99th Grey Cup Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 99th Grey Cup Game

Here's the brawl between Angelo Mosca and Joe Kapp.

In his day, Mosca made N-dummy Suh look like a choir boy

******* width="640" height="360">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kThLSiykiHY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kThLSiykiHY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360">
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      Works for me!

AAARRRGGGOOOOOOOS
      You know that the TSN Toronto station is available on the internet?? I've given up on US Sports Talk and TSN is the only place I can get hockey news. Plus Pierre Maguire is on every AM at 7:30 or so, right after Leafs talk.

They also to the Argos radio broadcasts. From what I can figure out, we can get them here South of 48.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        You know that the TSN Toronto station is available on the internet?? I've given up on US Sports Talk and TSN is the only place I can get hockey news. Plus Pierre Maguire is on every AM at 7:30 or so, right after Leafs talk.

They also to the Argos radio broadcasts. From what I can figure out, we can get them here South of 48.
        That was one of the benefits of driving through Toronto while on my way to the Falls. I like TSN 990 in Montreal.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          You know that the TSN Toronto station is available on the internet??
          Oh yeah - I've got it bookmarked, along with AM640 for the Leafs and Fan590 for the Blue Jays.
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
          X