College Basketball 2011-12: The Road to New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Basketball 2011-12: The Road to New Orleans

*****http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/236150/390310_10150535469722128_710452127_8775360_1377772 843_n.jpg******
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Michigan makes it 3 straight over MSU, 60-59 at Crisler.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Syracuse is good at basketball.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Weird, I'm not mad about this loss. I'm not even disappointed, I'm just kinda indifferent. I don't understand it, I was furious after both losses last year but tonight I just stood looking at the TV and then sat down to change the channel.

I think we get the game at Breslin, hopefully. I'm still confident about the way this team plays at home. However, I don't like the way this team plays on the road. Yes, they finally beat Wiscy but that's not a normal Wiscy team. It's not like we're getting blown out but we're just not playing to potential. As long as we get it together before March I suppose...
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Goofy **** happens when you go on the road in the B1G. *shrug*
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Syracuse is good at basketball.
              Not according to Doug Gotlieb.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Duke, UConn and Michigan all fall. Duke lost at home to Florida State while the other two were on the road. Syracuse down by 12 at Notre Dame at the half (were down by 18 right before the half).

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                  Duke, UConn and Michigan all fall. Duke lost at home to Florida State while the other two were on the road. Syracuse down by 12 at Notre Dame at the half (were down by 18 right before the half).
                  Gottlieb is getting his Syracuse aren't a #1 seed rant ready for Monday.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Irish hand syracuse their first loss. Syracuse may have been shorthanded but the Irish are not exactly a great team either.

Comment

Irish hand syracuse their first loss. Syracuse may have been shorthanded but the Irish are not exactly a great team either.
                      Think the B-Ball gods got back at them for producing those "We are 20-0" shirts with the scores of the 20 wins on the back???????
                      2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                      2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                      2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                      2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                      2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                      2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                      Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                      1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                        Think the B-Ball gods got back at them for producing those "We are 20-0" shirts with the scores of the 20 wins on the back???????
                        Similar situation with Indiana. They start printing up "We Are Back" shirts and then lose 4 in a row. I wouldnt be printing up a shirt like that until I start winning conference road games. IU is 2-30 on the road under Crean.

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                          Syracuse does anything to make a buck and the hordes of Orange faithful in Central NY buy into it ever year when it comes to their Orange basketball. It's insane the stuff they are able to market to the fan base and get them to buy. They did the same stuff with the Gerry McNamara overrated t-shirts..."six in the city/marathon men" for the UConn 6 OT game at the Garden, Being ranked #1 this year... "We are #1" shirts etc.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

IU is 2-30 on the road under Crean.
                            Get out! Seriously?

That's just... awful. I mean, you should luck into more than two wins out of 32.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Syracuse does anything to make a buck and the hordes of Orange faithful in Central NY buy into it ever year when it comes to their Orange basketball. It's insane the stuff they are able to market to the fan base and get them to buy. They did the same stuff with the Gerry McNamara overrated t-shirts..."six in the city/marathon men" for the UConn 6 OT game at the Garden, Being ranked #1 this year... "We are #1" shirts etc.
                              Always been annoyed with that. Wait til you win the conference (regular season or tourney), make the Final Four or win the whole thing before you make a shirt.

Comment

Was pulling for the ND upset but I thought the refs helped the Irish a bit down the stretch. ND was awful against the press and then missed several free throws good thing they had a decent lead
                                I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X