• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Basketball 2011-12: The Road to New Orleans

Long Beach St. upsets Pitt 86-76.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      Long Beach St. upsets Pitt 86-76.
      Is it already March?!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Love to see Dan Monson doing well
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Another tragic plane crash for the Oklahoma State program. This time it claims the lives of Head Coach Kurt Budke and his top assistant.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/18/sport/...oaches-killed/

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

The upsets keep coming as Presbyterian knocks off Cincinnati 56-54.

Comment

Creighton breaks into the Top 25 after thwamping Iowa in Des Moines. Doug McDermott's just a baller - and he's only a soph. I don't care if Creighton hired his dad just to get him on the roster, totally worth it.

Comment

UNLV (7-0) taking down UNC makes me happy!

Also, Minnesota (6-0) takes on Dayton in the Old Spice Classic (Orlando, Fl) title game today.
                Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-27-2011, 10:26 AM.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  UNLV (7-0) taking down UNC makes me happy!

Also, Minnesota (6-0) takes on Dayton in the Old Spice Classic (Orlando, Fl) title game today.
                  Minnesota's season is over. Mbakwe out for the year with a torn ACL.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

tOSU trying to blow the doors off Duke. Already 9-0 under 3 minutes in.
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

tOSU trying to blow the doors off Duke. Already 9-0 under 3 minutes in.
                      Buckeyes up 17 now.

This building has Miami Heat players, Duke, Ohio State and Dick Vitale in it right now.

*****http://www.dimensionsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Meteor.jpg******
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Good job by the BIG.

Outside Duke playing against a NYC cupcake at the garden, its just refreshing to see southern teams actually travel north for once. Never see it in football tho.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Even with Virginia upsetting #15 Michigan and Minnesota likely not beating VT without Mbakwe, the B1G should still win this years challenge. They are up 4-2 going into today's games and will be favored to win in enough of them to probably get to 7 wins.

Indiana, Nebraska, Michigan State, Boston College, Virginia Tech, North Carolina would be my guess for winners. Making the final 7-5 for the B1G, and a 3rd consecutive win (after losing the first 10 yrs).
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

As long as Florida State's one dimensional squad (#1 in field goal defense the last two seasons, 26% of their offensive possessions end in turnovers) is the 3rd best team in the ACC, the Big Ten should win.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Even with Virginia upsetting #15 Michigan and Minnesota likely not beating VT without Mbakwe, the B1G should still win this years challenge. They are up 4-2 going into today's games and will be favored to win in enough of them to probably get to 7 wins.

Indiana, Nebraska, Michigan State, Boston College, Virginia Tech, North Carolina would be my guess for winners. Making the final 7-5 for the B1G, and a 3rd consecutive win (after losing the first 10 yrs).
                              Never predict Nebraska to win anything in basketball, ever.

Comment

Florida St. v Michigan St. has been ugly on the offensive end for both teams so far.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X