Bring Out Your Dead, The New Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Out Your Dead, The New Version

Didn't find a new thread since 10/13, so starting a new one.

Tom Keith, the sound-effects master from A Prairie Home Companion.

Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
    My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Re: Bring Out Your Dead, The New Version

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-he-s-not-dead.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

That's why I couldn't find it. You changed the title on me.
      Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
      My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Comment

So, which thread shall we use? Perhpas zsa zsa will get posted once on each thread-once for each Zsa?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          So, which thread shall we use? Perhpas zsa zsa will get posted once on each thread-once for each Zsa?
          I'll mention again that Robert Osborne is popping up on TCM (in casual clothes) announcing his return on December 1st. That would mean a medical leave of around 5 months. He looks a bit gaunt and his hair seems thinner. Let's hope he's got a handle on whatever it is and comes back strong. TCM is absolutley, positively not the same without him.
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            I'll mention again that Robert Osborne is popping up on TCM (in casual clothes) announcing his return on December 1st. That would mean a medical leave of around 5 months. He looks a bit gaunt and his hair seems thinner. Let's hope he's got a handle on whatever it is and comes back strong. TCM is absolutley, positively not the same without him.
            Agree strongly-he has been missed. Saw the announcement you referenced and he does have a distinctly different look. I would guess his 5 month vacation/illness has taken a toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Hadn't seen this, thanks. I'm glad he is back from whatever presumably nasty medical battle he had to fight. He is to TCM what Bob Dorian was to AMC before they ruined it.
              Last edited by Kepler; 11-03-2011, 09:14 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Hadn't seen this, thanks. I'm glad he is back from whatever presumably nasty medical battle he had to fight. He is to TCM what Bob Dorian was to AMC before they ruined it.
                AMC was a favorite of ours back in the beginning-now I cannot watch it with the movies all cut and trimmed and a thousand commercials.

Comment

Working...
                X