• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigblue_dl
    replied
    Re: New Burger King burger vs. new Wendy's

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I got a couple spicy nuggets for her.

Speaking of nuggets...what's everyone's dipping sauce? I like buffalo...maybe honey mustard at Wendy's.
    I've been to Wendy's once in about the last 5 years. I didn't even know that they had dipping sauces.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Ever since I saw this I can't really think of Wendy's the same way.

*****http://www.zedog.net/webpics/wendys_logo_all_grown_up.jpg******
    I got a couple spicy nuggets for her.

Speaking of nuggets...what's everyone's dipping sauce? I like buffalo...maybe honey mustard at Wendy's.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Like Smashbrothers and Five Guys. Not sure what exactly is "new" abotu anything BK offers.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

Well, she sure as hell wasn't eating the salads.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Wow. Wendy is all growed up.
    And apparently she ate a few Wendy's burgers between the time that picture was taken and the filming of the new TV commercial....

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Wow. Wendy is all growed up.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pio
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Smashburger burgers sit in your stomach like a brick of lead. I don't know what the hell they do to those, but I'm never eating one again. Not when I can grill at home for as good or better taste and still be able to move later.
    It's amazing what you can learn here. I'd never heard of Smashburger, and now I learn we have one in Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

If that was real, I'd never eat anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Smashburger burgers sit in your stomach like a brick of lead. I don't know what the hell they do to those, but I'm never eating one again. Not when I can grill at home for as good or better taste and still be able to move later.
    1) I've never experienced that. They aren't any different than other burgers for me.
    2) Its hard to grill a burger at home during lunch break when you don't live close to work.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I liked Smashburger that one time I've been there. The sauce and haystack onions were the highlight, but the burger wasn't bad at all, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Also, the McRib is only 490 calories, so yeah, it is packed with preservatives and some unknown substance passed off as meat, and will probably give you a bad case of the liqui****s, but really, it isn't nearly as bad for you as other fast food sandwiches.
    I liked Smashburger that one time I've been there. The sauce and haystack onions were the highlight, but the burger wasn't bad at all, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• DaveStPaul
    replied

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Holy crap...PEOPLE STILL GO TO HAR MAR?!?!?!?!? (totally kidding)

No kidding. It was us, and about six other people. That's a strange place, man.

(Smashburger was tasty, tho'!)

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Also, the McRib is only 490 calories, so yeah, it is packed with preservatives and some unknown substance passed off as meat, and will probably give you a bad case of the liqui****s, but really, it isn't nearly as bad for you as other fast food sandwiches.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    Hey, I had to take children to that Lands End outlet in Har Mar for winter coats and snow boots. We weren't driving anywhere else for dinner after that.
    Holy crap...PEOPLE STILL GO TO HAR MAR?!?!?!?!?

(totally kidding)

I can make burgers in a microwave better than Smashburger and the rest of the fast food places...

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Whats the problem with Smashburger? For a place that is semi-fast food, I think they're burgers are **** good. Maybe not as good as you can get at some of the local bars/sit down restaurants, but it isn't the same kind of place, I wouldn't expect it to be as good as a good bar burger. When compared to other fast food type restaurants it is pretty easily near the top.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X