Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Burger King burger vs. new Wendy's

Sonic? Sonic is horrible.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The new BK soda machine is magic. I got a sugar free peach-flavored Sprite Zero the other day. The trip before that? Caffeine-free vanilla diet coke.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
        I'd like to add Sonic to that list, BPH. Never been disappointed.

Also- Hardee's has the best mushroom swiss burger around. Too bad I have to drive to distant area codes to find it. None in my locale.
        Sonic: good food and the drinks are great, but only if I'm within 5 miles. I'm not driving halfway across the state to eat there, like some people do.
        Wendy's: used to be better, now... meh. Better burgers than McD's or BK, subpar compared to the rest. Also, their new fries are really not that good.

Originally posted by Markt View Post
        The new BK soda machine is magic. I got a sugar free peach-flavored Sprite Zero the other day. The trip before that? Caffeine-free vanilla diet coke.
        They have the Freestyle machine I take it? I got a raspberry-flavored Sprite from one of those machines at Davanni's Pizza (Twin Cities chain), and it was kind of awesome.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Five Guys is good, in fact better than most, but I never understood the hype. For chains, I prefer Culver's. For local, this place blows 5G, Culver's, and the rest away. Their bleu cheese burger is just about burger nirvana.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
            They have the Freestyle machine I take it? I got a raspberry-flavored Sprite from one of those machines at Davanni's Pizza (Twin Cities chain), and it was kind of awesome.
            Those machines are nuts. The computer inside is in constant contact with the Atlanta headquarters. They know what flavors people are getting and where in real time.
            Last edited by state of hockey; 12-25-2011, 09:58 PM.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Those machines are nuts. The computer inside is in constant contact with the Atlanta headquarters. They know what flavors people are getting and where in real time.
              Does it automatically post your drink combination on your facebook page and simulataneously send out a tweet? No? Well, guess what's next!
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Does it automatically post your drink combination on your facebook page and simulataneously send out a tweet? No? Well, guess what's next!
                I have yet to see one of these machines... What's so special about them and where are they at? Is it a BK thing or are they gonna show up in 7-11's too?
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  I have yet to see one of these machines... What's so special about them and where are they at? Is it a BK thing or are they gonna show up in 7-11's too?
                  I read about them several months ago, State of Hockey would have many more details when he see this. From what I read, it is a machine that allows you to make thousands of combinations of flavors, and any combination you want, and then dispenses your drink. You're not limited to the 10 options on the normal machine that are pre-mixed syrups. So if you wanted grape flavored coke, or cherry root beer, or watermelon apple sprite, you could make any of those from the flavor combinations in the machine. When I read about them, they were only available at a small number of test locations, it appears that now they have rolled them out to more locations.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****http://blog.souplantation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/coca_cola_freestyle_up_close.jpg******

*****http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/DL-DCA-Napa-038.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                    X