Comment

Re: New Burger King burger vs. new Wendy's

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      The McRib is still legendary and glorious. #EffTheHaters
      And your stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Had some tonite. And after reading that bit about the mcrib, glad I went that way.
        I doubt McDonald nuggets are much better, do Chickens have lips? IF so, so did your nuggets
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          I doubt McDonald nuggets are much better, do Chickens have lips? IF so, so did your nuggets
          Upton Sinclair. Call for Upton Sinclair.
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            You're probably right about that.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Appropriate a spot as any for these. Warning: DO NOT watch Part 2 if you enjoy the chili.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I don't get their chili, but what's wrong with their practice? It's pretty common for chili, I'd wager.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  They couldn't come up with a rhyme for "spatula."
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    They couldn't come up with a rhyme for "spatula."
                    They were tempted to use "Blackula," but backed out at the last minute.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      They were tempted to use "Blackula," but backed out at the last minute.
                      There is no "k" in Blacula.

But even with the spelling error, still the best opening credits in film history:

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

FYI: Burger King is giving away free small orders of their new fries today.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I got a couple spicy nuggets for her.

Speaking of nuggets...what's everyone's dipping sauce? I like buffalo...maybe honey mustard at Wendy's.
                          Have you seen the REAL Wendy in the latest commercials? Not even comparable to that bit of artistic license.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            FYI: Burger King is giving away free small orders of their new fries today.
                            They weren't bad. Better than their last "omg new formula!", but maybe it was just because they were saltier.

Five Guys is great if you don't mind a sloppy, greasy burger.
                            Smashburger is overrated - good, but not for the price.
                            Hardee's still has the best fast food burgers...
                            ...tied more or less with Culvers.
                            BK just isn't good, but I go for the onion rings with Zesty or Buffalo sauce, sometimes the Triple Stacker, and the nostalgia.
                            McDonalds has the best fries, but otherwise it's just the cheapest. Fun to get bacon on things there though, now that it's an option.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                              They weren't bad. Better than their last "omg new formula!", but maybe it was just because they were saltier.

Five Guys is great if you don't mind a sloppy, greasy burger.
                              Smashburger is overrated - good, but not for the price.
                              Hardee's still has the best fast food burgers...
                              ...tied more or less with Culvers.
                              BK just isn't good, but I go for the onion rings with Zesty or Buffalo sauce, sometimes the Triple Stacker, and the nostalgia.
                              McDonalds has the best fries, but otherwise it's just the cheapest. Fun to get bacon on things there though, now that it's an option.
                              I'd like to add Sonic to that list, BPH. Never been disappointed.

Also- Hardee's has the best mushroom swiss burger around. Too bad I have to drive to distant area codes to find it. None in my locale.

Comment

Had the new Wendy's last night. Great burger, definitely the best of the big three chains. I'm still putting Culver's and In-n-out as top dog though. Fries, on the other hand, were awful. Incredibly salty and incredibly soggy with no taste otherwise. It was like eating wet paper someone covered in salt.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X