• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldy_331
    replied
    Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    He'll be back after a while. I've heard this through the grapevine, and through reputable posters. It's what I figured: he took his ball and went home for a while.
    So, like Bakunin. Will he come back with a new identity? Will people have to guess who it is?

I think if you're going to leave, just leave. Don't come back, don't lurk, just leave.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

He'll be back after a while. I've heard this through the grapevine, and through reputable posters. It's what I figured: he took his ball and went home for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

I will refer you again to post #981.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    They're gone.

His top 58 programs of the decade? Poof.
    I like Priceless but that was a pretty big dink move.

Leave a comment:

• Hammer
    replied

They're gone.

His top 58 programs of the decade? Poof.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

So Priceless decided to delete all his threads? Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• jmh
    replied

Hooray beer!

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

a

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Now that I think about, something similar happened between one of my brothers and his (now former) friend. The friend receives disability checks for something that happened to his back long ago. Then a couple years ago, there was a spending cut proposal where my brother's friend came out against it, and my brother in favor of it. My brother turned the conversation personal, stating that his friend receives checks even though he's still able to give music lessons (extremely talented with a wide array of instruments) and could be productive at a desk job because he's good with computer programming (stuff he did/does on the side, under the table already). The friend de-friends him on Facebook, deletes my brother's post, and they've not spoken to each other since. They used to get together almost weekly before that all happened.
    The truth hurts for those who are used to sucking at the government teat.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.
    Now that I think about, something similar happened between one of my brothers and his (now former) friend. The friend receives disability checks for something that happened to his back long ago. Then a couple years ago, there was a spending cut proposal where my brother's friend came out against it, and my brother in favor of it. My brother turned the conversation personal, stating that his friend receives checks even though he's still able to give music lessons (extremely talented with a wide array of instruments) and could be productive at a desk job because he's good with computer programming (stuff he did/does on the side, under the table already). The friend de-friends him on Facebook, deletes my brother's post, and they've not spoken to each other since. They used to get together almost weekly before that all happened.

Leave a comment:

• Rimbaud
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.
    It's funny because it's true.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

*****http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

*****http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/382/55914447547881246448593.jpg******

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by jmh View Post
    When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!
    See...that's the joke. Apparently Jonah or beersong didn't get it.

Leave a comment:

• jmh
    replied

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I got two weeks once for saying UMD should change their name to Bovine University.

And I imageshack every picture I post.
    When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X