X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.
    It's funny because it's true.
    Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.
      Now that I think about, something similar happened between one of my brothers and his (now former) friend. The friend receives disability checks for something that happened to his back long ago. Then a couple years ago, there was a spending cut proposal where my brother's friend came out against it, and my brother in favor of it. My brother turned the conversation personal, stating that his friend receives checks even though he's still able to give music lessons (extremely talented with a wide array of instruments) and could be productive at a desk job because he's good with computer programming (stuff he did/does on the side, under the table already). The friend de-friends him on Facebook, deletes my brother's post, and they've not spoken to each other since. They used to get together almost weekly before that all happened.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Now that I think about, something similar happened between one of my brothers and his (now former) friend. The friend receives disability checks for something that happened to his back long ago. Then a couple years ago, there was a spending cut proposal where my brother's friend came out against it, and my brother in favor of it. My brother turned the conversation personal, stating that his friend receives checks even though he's still able to give music lessons (extremely talented with a wide array of instruments) and could be productive at a desk job because he's good with computer programming (stuff he did/does on the side, under the table already). The friend de-friends him on Facebook, deletes my brother's post, and they've not spoken to each other since. They used to get together almost weekly before that all happened.
        The truth hurts for those who are used to sucking at the government teat.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

a
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Hooray beer!
            Cornell University Men's Hockey
            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

So Priceless decided to delete all his threads? Seriously?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They're gone.

His top 58 programs of the decade? Poof.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  They're gone.

His top 58 programs of the decade? Poof.
                  I like Priceless but that was a pretty big dink move.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I will refer you again to post #981.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

He'll be back after a while. I've heard this through the grapevine, and through reputable posters. It's what I figured: he took his ball and went home for a while.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        He'll be back after a while. I've heard this through the grapevine, and through reputable posters. It's what I figured: he took his ball and went home for a while.
                        So, like Bakunin. Will he come back with a new identity? Will people have to guess who it is?

I think if you're going to leave, just leave. Don't come back, don't lurk, just leave.

Comment

Working...
                        X