X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    A few years back I got two weeks for saying a particular poster's wife looks like a sea cow.
    With apologies, I have to bring this up, due to its relevance:

I got a two week suspension (later reduced to one week due to my reasoning that the action was at least partially allowable) for.....

posting a pic of MEg with French Toast on her head. The pic was linked from another USCHO thread. Reasons for vacation? Insulting another poster (debatable, but whatever) and....."posting pictures that are not from a site you manage which results in stealing bandwidth from another site."
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      "posting pictures that are not from a site you manage which results in stealing bandwidth from another site."
      I should've been banned into last century by now if that's a rule.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I should've been banned into last century by now if that's a rule.
        It was formerly a rule. I think between my vacation, and more importantly the constant beeching by Dirty about sites like imageshack, that rule has been pretty much removed.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Yeah, "board" isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Yeah, "board" isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
            Nor the sharpest bulb in the drawer.

Comment

I was told a long, long time ago that there are two things that you do not discuss in public. One is politics. The other is religion. If you find yourself in such a discussion, and you continue to the point where you get butthurt, it's your own **** fault, and you get what you deserve.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                I was told a long, long time ago that there are two things that you do not discuss in public. One is politics. The other is religion. If you find yourself in such a discussion, and you continue to the point where you get butthurt, it's your own **** fault, and you get what you deserve.
                Bingo.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I got two weeks once for saying UMD should change their name to Bovine University.

And I imageshack every picture I post.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.
                    The posts are still in the Elections thread, few pages back
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Well, I hope Priceless has a full box of tissues...

Comment

The "bandwidth stealing" amuses me most. It's like board is stuck in 1997 when that was an actual issue.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I got two weeks once for saying UMD should change their name to Bovine University.

And I imageshack every picture I post.
                          When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!
                          Cornell University Men's Hockey
                          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University!
                            See...that's the joke. Apparently Jonah or beersong didn't get it.
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

*****http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/382/55914447547881246448593.jpg******

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                                X