X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    As well as Priceless' Top 58 programs on the D-1 side.
    That one tells me that Priceless started all those threads and nuked them himself because he didn't care for being called a lazy POS by Bakunin. I know he started the Olympic one and the Sandusky one (also gone).
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      That one tells me that Priceless started all those threads and nuked them himself because he didn't care for being called a lazy POS by Bakunin. I know he started the Olympic one and the Sandusky one (also gone).
      So he took his ball and went home?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        In the immortal words of the Michigan fans...

C Ya *****!

Comment

*fingers crossed*
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            That one tells me that Priceless started all those threads and nuked them himself because he didn't care for being called a lazy POS by Bakunin.
            That can't be it. No one ever takes anything Bakunin posts seriously, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I sure don't, and I've personally known the guy for about 5-6 years.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                I'm thinking things involving his brain tumor touch a little too harshly on his nerves. Understandably so, but his reaction still seems a bit steep to me.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I'm thinking things involving his brain tumor touch a little too harshly on his nerves. Understandably so, but his reaction still seems a bit steep to me.
                  Especially when Bakunin was making a **** good point with that post.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Sounds like I missed a decent brouhaha.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Elections thread, and not really.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Elections thread, and not really.
                        Since I never venture into that thread, I am not sorry I missed it. No one is on vacation (yet), so I think you may be right in that is wasn't that good.

Comment

Since I never venture into that thread, I am not sorry I missed it. No one is on vacation (yet), so I think you may be right in that is wasn't that good.
                          Nothing vacation worthy was said (at least that I saw).
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I only saw it in glancing, so I'm not positive, but I think it went something like this. Priceless says something about not being able to work because of his medical condition. Bakunin counters with, something to the effect of he spends plenty of time on the computer, and has a grasp of the english language, he could work from his computer at home and be a productive member of society. Priceless throws a temper tantrum.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Nothing vacation worthy was said (at least that I saw).
                              Never know what Board's mood is in. I got a warning for calling someone a dolt this past spring.

Comment

Never know what Board's mood is in. I got a warning for calling someone a dolt this past spring.
                                A few years back I got two weeks for saying a particular poster's wife looks like a sea cow.

Comment

Working...
                                X