This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Several times today I have typed RUMTIME while trying to type RUNTIME. I believe this is a sign of some sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
      Several times today I have typed RUMTIME while trying to type RUNTIME. I believe this is a sign of some sort.
      It is. Just like when I keep saying BEER instead of WORK.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        It is. Just like when I keep saying BEER instead of WORK.
        Or whenever I say "7" I follow it up with saying "&7."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't believe it. MNS is opening a club in Minneapolis: http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ce=most_viewed

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
            I don't believe it. MNS is opening a club in Minneapolis: http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ce=most_viewed
            The one thing I got out of that article is: People are stupid enough to pay $90 to see Nickelback?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              The one thing I got out of that article is: People are stupid enough to see Nickelback?
              fyp

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Gayest cities, as ranked by The Advocate:

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...dly/?hpt=hp_c2
                Wonder if anyone realizes that Minneapolis/St. Paul are two different cities.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Wonder if anyone realizes that Minneapolis/St. Paul are two different cities.
                  It's a technicality, kind of like how Minnesota and Wisconsin are two different states but are pretty much the same thing too.
                  Cornell University Men's Hockey
                  NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                  Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                    It's a technicality, kind of like how Minnesota and Wisconsin are two different states but are pretty much the same thing too.
                    And Boston/New York.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

And Boston/New York.
                      That's not what ESPN tries to convince me.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        That's not what ESPN tries to convince me.
                        Your first problem is you're watching ESPN.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Your first problem is you're watching ESPN.
                          I stopped watching that station long ago. I just remember the indoctrination.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Kinda like NY is just a bunch of skyscrapers and ghettos, no matter where you go.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Kinda like NY is just a bunch of skyscrapers and ghettos, no matter where you go.
                              And they speak with an unintelligible accent that apparently passes as English in some circles.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, Sunday night I was watching the Golden Globe Awards and I was on Twitter at the same time. Gerard Butler and Mila Kunis were out to present one of the awards and Gerard Butler, being the fine Scotsman that he is, was talking about Moneyball and tried to say the Oakland A's but it sounded like Auckland A's. So I tweeted "The Auckland A's? I didn't know New Zealand had a baseball team." I just check my mentions and saw I got a tweet back from Baseball New Zealand saying "As a matter of fact we do!" and that they're hosting the World Baseball Classic (or championship or whatever) and the Arizona Diamondbacks will be participating. Ha! I thought that was totally random.

Comment

Working...
                                X