X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Ahh ****.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        I know she's a total psycho and is likely a murderer, but holy crap do I want to rail her.
        Just don't let her know where you live and never turn your back to her, and you should be fine.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Gayest cities, as ranked by The Advocate:

http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...dly/?hpt=hp_c2
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Haha, Grand Rapids. That's in arguably the most conservative part of Michigan.

Comment

Well...that explains the monster's choice of schools.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Salt Lake City is #1, and San Francisco isn't on the list? I'm calling shenanigans on all of that.
                Always a Wildcat...
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  Salt Lake City is #1, and San Francisco isn't on the list? I'm calling shenanigans on all of that.
                  I know you went to NMU and all, but do try reading the story. They removed the "traditional gay" cities from their rankings, and then proceeded.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I know you went to NMU and all, but do try reading the story. They removed the "traditional gay" cities from their rankings, and then proceeded.
                    There's an oxymoron for you.

(I mean "traditional gay", but the implication that someone from NMU can read is a close second. )
                    Cornell University Men's Hockey
                    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      There's an oxymoron for you.

(I mean "traditional gay", but the implication that someone from NMU can read is a close second. )
                      In truth, what strikes me most odd about that article is now I want to know why nude yoga classes lands as a quantifier for it being a gay city. If there was a nude yoga class taught by a hot chick at a reasonable price, I'd totally go be the creepy staring dude in the back of the room. It's not like I had a chance before she saw me naked, so I'm game.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        In truth, what strikes me most odd about that article is now I want to know why nude yoga classes lands as a quantifier for it being a gay city. If there was a nude yoga class taught by a hot chick at a reasonable price, I'd totally go be the creepy staring dude in the back of the room. It's not like I had a chance before she saw me naked, so I'm game.
                        I'm thinking they're not coed. Hence the inclusion.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          You're good at bricking on fantasies, too, you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Because yoga pants just leave too much to the imagination.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Because yoga pants just leave too much to the imagination.
                              Okay, fair point.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Why not? They're all supposedly gay except for the creepy ones watching in the back with St. Clown. Coed could possibly reduce the chance for any funny business going on during class.

Comment

Working...
                                X