X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Tom Brady's? A mullet? That's the dumbest thing I've seen (at least today). That's just long hair, not a mullet.
    I know. Hence the caveat. I just appreciated the effort. And Jagr's mullet.....HOF right there. I dare say that beats The Big Unit's mullet.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I never realized how much Pennywise freaked people out. I find it amusing.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Is it just me, or is Casey Anthony trying to look like ctf?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/05...e-video-diary/

Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/05...e-video-diary/

Have you ever seen both of them in the same place at the same time?
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Have you ever seen both of them in the same place at the same time?
            I'm pretty sure Casey Anthony was incarcerated during mel and HN's wedding in July...and ctf was definitely there, being sloppy drunk.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I'm pretty sure Casey Anthony was incarcerated during mel and HN's wedding in July...and ctf was definitely there, being sloppy drunk.
              Crap.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I never realized how much Pennywise freaked people out. I find it amusing.
                The punk band?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  The punk band?
                  The clown from It.

Do you guys remember some 20 years ago (April or May of 1992), when some "killer clown" was going around the Minneapolis metro area wielding an axe and people were freaking out about it? It lasted for maybe two or three weeks and then the guy was found who caused the uproar. It turned out to be a guy going to kid parties in his clown outfit, and the "axe" was his supply bag for his tricks and what not. There had to have been a half-dozen reported sightings of that guy called into the police.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    The clown from It.
                    I know, it's his FB picture. Lame joke.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      I know, it's his FB picture. Lame joke.
                      Actually, I thought it was funny. Pennywise (band) is pretty intense. Kind of surprised you knew about them, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Kind of surprised you knew about them, actually.
                        What, you don't think I'm totally up on the punk scene?

You'd be right. Google.

Comment

There are FIVE Girl Scout cookie order forms in our break room already. Five!!

One of them has the new Savannah Smiles lemon ones - those sound pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                            There are FIVE Girl Scout cookie order forms in our break room already. Five!!

One of them has the new Savannah Smiles lemon ones - those sound pretty good.
                            Isn't it early for Girl Scout cookies? I always thought you had the whole month of January. One of my friends posted on Facebook that people could buy by today. Huh? January 6th??? That seemed awfully early. I hope to see my usual suppler tonight at the BU hockey game. I will be a little upset if she chose not to stay with scouting. There is a person here at the office who is hawking them for her kid but there is no 1/6/12 deadline. Which is good. In case I need to change suppliers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Life in seclusion has clearly not been kind to her.

Comment

It's January 9th. One shouldn't be able to go outside in just a t-shirt and a woolie hat in MN. Yet here we are....

Comment

Working...
                                X