X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    No. Let it all burn.
    *****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/11/1/c0f66775-a8e9-413a-865a-9e9e7b34cc2c.jpg******
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*****http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/408147_293178837384155_100000761226431_729741_7246 27053_n.jpg******
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        Ever worked in a hospital? Or a pharmacy? It's nearly impossible to get the good drugs out without getting caught.
        Not really. All the nurses have to do is dilute the meds they're giving to their patients and take the rest for themselves (it's happened, and people have been busted for it).

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          Not really. All the nurses have to do is dilute the meds they're giving to their patients and take the rest for themselves (it's happened, and people have been busted for it).
          Yeah it happens, but the restrictions and precautions taken when it comes to opiods is pretty extreme. My brother tells me all the time about how most hospitals basically have these locked in a vault with a two-foot thick steel door surrounded by eight feet of reinforced concrete, you need two forms of identification, a blood sample, a family tree, pass a credit check, take a lie detector test, and have to traverse a pit of crocodiles to get to them.

Can some people get access and dilute the drugs? Sure. Could they do this all without getting caught? Probably not. Not only that but people who become addicted to opiods tend to have pretty recognizable signs of being addicts. It would seem that most doctors can tell within a few seconds of meeting someone if they are drug-seekers.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Merry Christmas, TRP! Currently trying to balance my unplanned Christmas Eve drunkenness with my Santa Claus duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Markt View Post
              Merry Christmas, TRP! Currently trying to balance my unplanned Christmas Eve drunkenness with my Santa Claus duties.
              We expect a story! Preferrably with hookers, fire, and blow.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Can some people get access and dilute the drugs? Sure. Could they do this all without getting caught? Probably not. Not only that but people who become addicted to opiods tend to have pretty recognizable signs of being addicts. It would seem that most doctors can tell within a few seconds of meeting someone if they are drug-seekers.
                Of course they'll get caught eventually. I can't remember how long that nurse in the twin cities got away with it.

The bottom line is nurses suck and can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  Of course they'll get caught eventually. I can't remember how long that nurse in the twin cities got away with it.

The bottom line is nurses suck and can't be trusted.
                  A couple years, I thought.

And we can all hope for the former, and not the latter.

Comment

Awesome:

(615):
                    Would it be bad if I bought her bread, meat, cheese, and stuff as her christmas present so she can make me a sandwich?

Comment

Classic:

*****http://www.iambetterthanyourkids.com/images/advent27.jpg******

Comment

(715):

i was drinking at the bar last night with a guy with no bottom teeth, wearing zubas and a polka dotted hat. if that isn't the definition of wisconsin, i dont know what is

Comment

1860's Gambling set on Pawn Stars, some questions (bone, not ivory chips). My parents have an ivory Mahjong set, heirloom, to the first born.

I wonder how much that's worth....Doubt I'd ever sell it, though...

Comment

Giants beat Cowboys, Fulham beat Arsenal, Rangers beat Flyers. What a great 24 hours of sports!
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Not all are really mullets, but I appreciate the effort, along with the many hockey selections:

http://thechive.com/2012/01/03/the-2...ory-25-photos/

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Not all are really mullets, but I appreciate the effort, along with the many hockey selections:

http://thechive.com/2012/01/03/the-2...ory-25-photos/
                                Tom Brady's? A mullet? That's the dumbest thing I've seen (at least today). That's just long hair, not a mullet.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X