X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Maturity shmaturity.
    The politics rule is awesome, IMO. We have our immaturity, but it's FUN shenanigans.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah discussing politics online is rather like masturbating with a cheese grater. I mean sure you eventually finish, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Yeah discussing politics online is rather like masturbating with a cheese grater. I mean sure you eventually finish, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!
        Agreed. It's annoying. You're not going the change the other person's mind, so why bother.

And I like radishes. They're awesome.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I made a chicken soup tonight.

Of course, in the process, I discovered my crock pot doesn't seem to heat up the way it should.

But I have achieved chicken soup. I made a stock with turkey and rabbit bones. Never bothered with that before, but it's pretty awesome!

Comment

But random post whoring is 100% of the fun of message boards.
            Tell that to the guy who runs GPL. I apparently get it as my title over there as the letter that hangs around my neck.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I found $100 in B&N gift cards in my stuff I moved from my old place. Awesome day.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Tell that to the guy who runs GPL. I apparently get it as my title over there as the letter that hangs around my neck.
                *****http://i679.***********.com/albums/vv158/Nergal-HoD/bla/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg******

Comment

Very.
                  Code:

Comment

Jupiter's a good guy. He runs GPL a little too intensely at times, but he's a really good guy. However, he is a really slow skater but somehow uses that to his advantage to get the tap-in goals.

Speaking of GPL, I think it's been about three years since I've posted on that site.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I think he does a great job of it, especially since it's basically a hobby. Yes, once in a while something happens that someone disagrees with, but I'd rather have that then crap like the political drivel that is spewed here (both sides).

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Jupiter's a good guy. He runs GPL a little too intensely at times, but he's a really good guy. However, he is a really slow skater but somehow uses that to his advantage to get the tap-in goals.

Speaking of GPL, I think it's been about three years since I've posted on that site.
                        Absolutely. He's great to hang out with pre/post game on the road trips.
                        Code:

Comment

But you post whore with graphs!

Comment

Robitussin is awesome.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                              Robitussin is awesome.
                              Are you tripping on DXM? Not to be confused with my username.
                              Code:

Comment

Are you tripping on DXM? Not to be confused with my username.
                                Nah, just happy it helped me stop coughing.
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X