This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Tonight I peeled so many sweet potatoes that my hands turned orange and I can't get it out.
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      You SUCK!
      Maybe they were attempting to stop him from doing this: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Man...h/-/index.html.

Comment

'Murica!

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/5-...171400230.html
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You might have to sit on the toilet to eat the Inferno Bowl. Just swallow and splash. 16 ounces of peppers out of 48 oz total? Good grief. It might give me the ****s just thinking about it.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            You might have to sit on the toilet to eat the Inferno Bowl. Just swallow and splash. 16 ounces of peppers out of 48 oz total? Good grief. It might give me the ****s just thinking about it.
            Yeah, I was interested until I saw that ratio. No thanks. Don't even wanna try. I like spice, but JFC.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The grilled cheese sandwich inside the hamburger is a bit much, too.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                The grilled cheese sandwich inside the hamburger is a bit much, too.
                That was my fave, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Yeah, I was interested until I saw that ratio. No thanks. Don't even wanna try. I like spice, but JFC.
                  I'm probably in the top .1% of the population when it comes to heat tolerance, but that's just too much. I can bury most amateurish heat challenges but this thing is over the top. 40% puke while trying? Just too much.

There's a difference between testing your willpower to the max vs attempting to smash through the bounds of physiologiocal capability. Pretty sure I know which side of that this one falls on.
                  Last edited by XYZ; 11-28-2011, 01:44 AM.
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

I love/hate Amazon. "The Girl" original trilogy, extended (apparently over 2 hours of extended footage) for $37. About 40% off. They make sh* so tempting and offer such good deals. Ugh.

Comment

RIP Patrice O'Neal.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

remember when this thread would go 10 pages a day?

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          remember when this thread would go 10 pages a day?
                          Yeah. It's mainly moved to the Rep Lodge, and also more people just don't randomly post anymore. They find a specific subject, and go from there. Natural progression of a message board, I suppose. There's no "general BS" thread on GPL, it's all specific topics.

Comment

I don't know what GPL is.

But random post whoring is 100% of the fun of message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I don't know what GPL is.

But random post whoring is 100% of the fun of message boards.
                              GPL = Gopher Puck Live. A more mature hockey board. Politics are outlawed, strictly. No debates are in play. Religion is a close second.

Comment

Maturity shmaturity.

Comment

Working...
                                X