X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Changing Conferences Since 1999

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    It's not as funny as the first couple they did.
    Truth. "I Just Had Sex" is a classic.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Truth. "I Just Had Sex" is a classic.
      And "I'm On A Boat".
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        When you have a garbage sense of humor. Of course.
        SNL hasn't been funny in almost 20 years now.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          SNL hasn't been funny in almost 20 years now.
          Not that I watch it, I leave it to the interwebs to find the good moments, but in general, I agree.

You have the songs mentioned, Connery/Jeopardy, Tina Fey/Palin, D* In A Box....kinda lost after that. I know I'm missing a few here and there. I pine for the Phil Hartman/Dana Carvey/Kevin Nealon/etc days.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It has always sucked. We only remember the few funny moments of seasons past.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              It has always sucked. We only remember the few funny moments of seasons past.
              False. In the real early years, like the late 70s with Aykroyd, Belushi (John, the funny one, not Jim), Jane Curtin, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, et. al. it was funny. For like the first 4 years of its existence, not funny since.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                False. In the real early years, like the late 70s with Aykroyd, Belushi (John, the funny one, not Jim), Jane Curtin, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, et. al. it was funny. For like the first 4 years of its existence, not funny since.
                Jane, you ignorant slut!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Jane, you ignorant slut!
                  Are you old enough to remember that, or did you see the DVDs?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Are you old enough to remember that, or did you see the DVDs?
                    I am no where near that old. I grew up with the mid-90's SNL.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Part of it is that the majority people who watch SNL anymore are in high school. I don't think I've watched it since I left for college and started going out drinking on Saturday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                        Part of it is that the majority people who watch SNL anymore are in high school. I don't think I've watched it since I left for college and started going out drinking on Saturday nights.
                        I was in clollege during those early years and we would be partying and drinking and watching SNL.

Comment

While I was walking to my car this morning, I noticed a coat hanger in the parking lot. I had to fight the urge to immediately offer $5 abortions on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            While I was walking to my car this morning, I noticed a coat hanger in the parking lot. I had to fight the urge to immediately offer $5 abortions on the spot.
                            Oh great, now in 22 years there will be another Tim Tebow and it will be all your fault.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Work bringing in Famous Dave's for lunch today was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Work bringing in Famous Dave's for lunch today was awesome.
                                You SUCK!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X