Clear All

• Happy Birthday UncleRay!!

Happy Birthday UncleRay!!

a Maaaagahritta for you!

Re: Happy Birthday UncleRay!!

Happy Birthday!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy birthday!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Happy birthday Uncle Ray!
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

And a Happy Birthday to my brother, UncleBruce. The summer before my fourth birthday mom was pregnant with her fourth child. Having had a girl and two boys she was convinced she would have another little girl and asked me if I wanted a sister for my birthday. Are you FN nuts? No! I wanted another brother. Apparently childbirth is like most things, and gets easier with practice. And mom had had an easy time of the first three. About one o'clock in the morning on my fourth birthday, mom woke up thinking she had to ... ummm ... drop a deuce. Sitting there on the throne she realized that wasn't the case and started banging on the wall to wake up my father. He was mostly deaf in one ear, and of course slept on the good ear.

Finally awake, he called the doctor. This being 1968 in Orono, Maine, doctors still made housecalls. So dad gets Elmer - the doc - on the phone and says, "the baby's coming, the baby's coming!" To which Elmer replied from a fog, "But you've got prostate problems." "No!! My wife!" "I'll come over," answered Elmer. Fifteen minutes later dad is on the phone again, "I can see it's head, I can see it's head!" Elmer: "I've got one shoe on and one shoe off. I'll be right over."

My other brother and I shared a room upstairs and our sister was in the other room. I was the only one to wake up, but sat on the top step, since it wasn't a good idea to come downstairs in the middle of the night. Dad saw me, and brought me downstairs. My earliest visual memory is seeing my brother on a blanket on a corner of my parents' bed when he was 15 minutes old.

And that is why we always called him a little sh1t!

Our birthday was always a double celebration. Two cakes and everything. He's taking me to the B's first pre-season game tonight with his two boys, aged 11 and 13. I think I'm as excited as the boys!
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Awesome story! Happy Birfday Unc!
              Originally posted by moe24
              Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

happy birthday
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                    And a Happy Birthday to my brother, UncleBruce. The summer before my fourth birthday mom was pregnant with her fourth child. Having had a girl and two boys she was convinced she would have another little girl and asked me if I wanted a sister for my birthday. Are you FN nuts? No! I wanted another brother. Apparently childbirth is like most things, and gets easier with practice. And mom had had an easy time of the first three. About one o'clock in the morning on my fourth birthday, mom woke up thinking she had to ... ummm ... drop a deuce. Sitting there on the throne she realized that wasn't the case and started banging on the wall to wake up my father. He was mostly deaf in one ear, and of course slept on the good ear.

Finally awake, he called the doctor. This being 1968 in Orono, Maine, doctors still made housecalls. So dad gets Elmer - the doc - on the phone and says, "the baby's coming, the baby's coming!" To which Elmer replied from a fog, "But you've got prostate problems." "No!! My wife!" "I'll come over," answered Elmer. Fifteen minutes later dad is on the phone again, "I can see it's head, I can see it's head!" Elmer: "I've got one shoe on and one shoe off. I'll be right over."

My other brother and I shared a room upstairs and our sister was in the other room. I was the only one to wake up, but sat on the top step, since it wasn't a good idea to come downstairs in the middle of the night. Dad saw me, and brought me downstairs. My earliest visual memory is seeing my brother on a blanket on a corner of my parents' bed when he was 15 minutes old.

Our birthday was always a double celebration. Two cakes and everything. He's taking me to the B's first pre-season game tonight with his two boys, aged 11 and 13. I think I'm as excited as the boys!
                    what great memories!!! hope Dad had a margarita ready for Mom!!!!!
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      what great memories!!! hope Dad had a margarita ready for Mom!!!!!
                      A double martini I'm sure!
                      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Dr Sewell, anyone our age that grew up in Orono had him for a Doc, great story TF
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                        X