X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't know if I could think of a bigger insult to Sportscenter than this.
    It'd be fun to try.

I was watching an Oprah re-run yesterday because it's more interesting than Sportscenter.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      It'd be fun to try.

I was watching an Oprah re-run yesterday because it's more interesting than Sportscenter.
      There was an interesting marathon of Long Island Medium on one morning- more interesting than sportscenter.

One amazing "what not to wear" captivated me much more than sports center. Thankfully, it was followed by "bridezilla"....

Comment

It'd be fun to try.

Coming up after the break: Are the Knicks more "Now" than SportsCenter?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Sportscenter is worse than a crossover special between Naked and Afraid and Honey Boo-Boo.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It'd be fun to try.

I watched the Rachael Ray show because it was more interesting than Sportscenter.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              I watched the Rachael Ray show because it was more interesting than Sportscenter.
              I wonder if that would be true if you also hated cutesy acronyms for stuff that doesn't need an acronym? I suspect so.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Sportscenter is so bad that I could eat at Arby's.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Sportscenter is so bad that I could eat at Arby's.
                  The breaded chicken stuff at arby's is actually good. As opposed to the roast NOTbeef.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

How did I miss ESPN buying fivethirtyeight?
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Draft coverage and treating fantasy like it should be talked about on TV & radio have hurt how much I enjoy the NFL season (and offseason, unfortunately).

And yes, they are so happy that Johnny Football came along to fill the Tebow regular slot on SC, First Take & M&M.

I remember like 20-25 years ago when Sport Center was a must watch. Now I never watch it and only catch snippets when my kid has it on.
                      Yup...ESPN has ruined the NFL for me. Since every station has followed suit on it you basically get 24 hour coverage of the NFL 365 days a year. No thanks!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

F* *k ESPN, and F* k McShay:
                        http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...nfl-mock-draft
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Is it the content of the link or the fact that they're even doing it at all?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Is it the content of the link or the fact that they're even doing it at all?
                            I didn't get past the headline. I was on a completely unrelated story and saw it.
                            Code:

Comment

That and I'm not paying for ****ty sports coverage.
                              Code:

Comment

Working...
                              X