Their TGI Friday's isn't "Downtown"

yes, I forgot to add the quotes to Downtown...sue me
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

NDSU fans embarass themselves, and humanity at large, by their mere existence.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
        ESPN Gameday broadcasts from ... Fargo?? rly?

Link
        Yack!!! Makes me want to puke!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Indeed. **** pity they're playing Delaware State instead of Delaware. I would love to see them lose.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

This Fox Football Daily on FS1 is far superior to what ESPN offers, imo. The range of topics they cover is far more expansive than what NFL Live tends to. I don't know either way, but it wouldn't surprise me if the latter spent 60% of the show on RGIII and whether Andy Reid will get booed this weekend.
          I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
            This Fox Football Daily on FS1 is far superior to what ESPN offers, imo. The range of topics they cover is far more expansive than what NFL Live tends to. I don't know either way, but it wouldn't surprise me if the latter spent 60% of the show on RGIII and whether Andy Reid will get booed this weekend.
            Andy Reid is going to be in Philly, the toughest sports market there is. They booed and chucked snow balls at Santa Clause. Of course he's going to get booed. Non-story!!
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Yack!!! Makes me want to puke!

Indeed. **** pity they're playing Delaware State instead of Delaware. I would love to see them lose.
              Yeah, it's a pity they are showing a bit of love to a team with a large, rabid fanbase, who also just happened to beat K-State. Also are two-time defending FCS champs. You people are truly upset that a college pregame show is being filmed in Fargo? This affects your life in what way, exactly? The show is exactly the same every single week, except with a different background. Let the people have their fun and move on.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              That's rich, coming from you.
              Last edited by johnnypohlfan; 09-20-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                You people are truly upset that a college pregame show is being filmed in Fargo? This affects your life in what way, exactly? The show is exactly the same every single week, except with a different background. Let the people have their fun and move on.

Never lose your sense of humor...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Never lose your sense of humor...
                  Yeah, because those who posted that drivel were really just trying to be funny. Not that I'd expect a halfwit like yourself to know the difference.

Comment

Yeah, because those who posted that drivel were really just trying to be funny. Not that I'd expect a halfwit like yourself to know the difference.
                    You take life and this board way too seriously, my friend.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You're a load fun, aren't you?

Comment

Since you seem to be an expert, besides being funny, what were the people who posted said drivel trying to do?
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Granted, I haven't watched the show regularly in a while (I think the last one I watched was the one I was at for OSU-MSU last year) but this is one of the best Gamedays I've ever seen. They should do more FCS, or at least different campuses because people get bored of the same spot.

Also had one of the best signs I've seen on Gameday: "Crap on me Sam Ponder!"
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I enjoyed the Sioux banner on a balcony causing a stir.

D_amn Sioux fans can't be anywhere without making a scene of themselves...

Comment

I enjoyed the Sioux banner on a balcony causing a stir.

D_amn Sioux fans can't be anywhere without making a scene of themselves...

I enjoyed how Fowler had to help out the Bison fans and read what the flag said to them.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You're a load fun, aren't you?
                                Probably not in the same sense as you find things fun, like raping dead vermin and all, but I'd like to think I'm a pretty good time.

It was just a bit confounding that people were actually, truly upset that Gameday chose to do a weekend in Fargo. All over social media. The things people choose to get upset about...Ragging on their decision to go to Fargo was especially amusing. Especially when it comes from people who live in their mom's basement, or such huge metropolitan areas like St. Louis Park (the arsehole of Hennepin County) or...Maine.

Comment

Working...
                                X