X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    What makes you think he'd be able to oogle anyone with the state he was in?
    Boobs are pretty reliable for something to catch the eyes and give you something to focus on. Even if you're seeing in plaid I would wager boobs would be something you could probably focus on for about 10 seconds minimum.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Boobs are pretty reliable for something to catch the eyes and give you something to focus on. Even if you're seeing in plaid I would wager boobs would be something you could probably focus on for about 10 seconds minimum.
      Or a front loading washing machine with red, blue, green, and yellow sheets in it...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Ummmm.... Doesn't this assume that Skip Bayless was ever a real journalist in the beginning?
        Skip Bayless may be the most hated man in sports.

Stolen from Deadspin...

Bud Light presents "Real Men of Genius."
        Real Men of Genius...
        Today we salute you, Mr. Made-for-TV Sports Debate Winner
        Mr. Made for TV Sports Debate Winner...
        No matter how pointless the argument, you debate it like you're Edward R. Murrow reporting on the Army-McCarthy Hearings.
        Have you no SHAAAAAME?
        When quarterbacks with no discernible talent need a champion, you're always there to preach to the nation
        Wildcat for Jesus...
        So grab an ice-cold Bud Light, you maestro of the morning show. Because when three-quarters of America is sleeping through your time slot, somewhere downtrodden sports figures are smiling.
        Mr. Made-for-TV Sports Debate Winnerrrrr...
        Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, Missouri.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You know what is a great show? Olberman.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            You know what is a great show? Olberman.
            In the words of Sheldon Cooper, "Sarcasm?"
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

FS Live actually showed preseason hockey highlights. Awesome.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                In the words of Sheldon Cooper, "Sarcasm?"
                Nope. I really enjoy watching it.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Nope. I really enjoy watching it.
                  It is getting pretty positive reviews.

On another note, the September 30 edition of ESPN The Magazine arrived today. It features a list of all 122 major franchises and lists them in order. The #1 franchise is.... Memphis Grizzlies. Go figure. The Miami Heat are the 5th best NBA franchise, coming in at #25 overall. The top football franchise is the Green Bay Packers (#5) and top MLB is Arizona Diamondbacks (6) before a trio of NHL squads Pittsburgh, Anaheim and Ottawa take spots 7-9. The worst franchises are the Toronto Maple Leafs, Miami Marlins, New York Jets and the worst of the worst: Sacramento Kings.

Minnesota: Wild (50), Twins (58), Vikings (69) and Timberwolves (83)
                  Boston: Patriots (39), Celtics (45), Bruins (48) and Red Sox (93)
                  New York/New Jersey: Devils (40), Giants (66), Nets (71), Rangers (76), Islanders (78), Yankees (87) Knicks (102), Mets (106) and Jets (121)

Comment

So... what's their criteria that puts the Grizzlies (really?) at number 1?
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      So... what's their criteria that puts the Grizzlies (really?) at number 1?
                      The categories and weight given:
                      Title track: 3.6% (championships won, or expected to win in a fan's lifetime) #1 Baltimore Ravens/122 Milwaukee Bucks
                      Ownership: 10.2% (Honesty/Loyalty to core players+community) #1 San Antonio/122 Miami Marlins
                      Coaching: 3.1% (strength of on-fie;d leadership) #1 San Antonio/122 Charlotte
                      Players: 11.3% (Effort/Likability) #1 San Antonio/122 Sacramento
                      Fan Relations: 25.2% (Courtesy towards fans/use of technology to benefit fans) #1 San Antonio/122 Sacramento
                      Affordability: 17.4% (Prices) #1 Indiana Pacers/122 Toronto Maple Leafs
                      Stadium Experience: 12.4% (Fan friendliness/Game-day promotions) #1 San Francisco Giants/122 Sacramento
                      Bang for the Buck: 16.8% (wins in last two seasons per fan dollar) #1 Indiana Pacers/122 Toronto Maple Leafs

Things like Owners, Fan Relations, Likability were measured by surveying 1011 fans across North America and 59,028 on the Internet.

Comment

ESPN Gameday broadcasts from ... Fargo?? rly?

Link
                        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post

Link
                          They do this 1 or 2 times a year where they pick some off the wall game to honor...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post

Link
                            And NDSU fans are completely embarrassing themselves complaining how it should be at the FargoDome instead of Downtown...

It's comical.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              And NDSU fans are completely embarrassing themselves complaining how it should be at the FargoDome instead of Downtown...

It's comical.
                              "Downtown?"

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                "Downtown?"
                                You know, by the TGI Friday's.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X