X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Do you think Skip Bayless ever feels bad he gave up on real journalism to be a one-trick pony?

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 11h
    The Patriots are even better than they were last year.

If the Patriots need to win one game without Brady, I'd bet on Tebow far more than I would on Ryan Mallett.

Tebow can't run Brady's offense but he can win games in the NFL when they're on the line.

Not a good night for Tebow. Ran strong yet this time no spread option called for him. WHY NOT? 2 near-miss bullets, one awful overthrow INT.
    Ummmm.... Doesn't this assume that Skip Bayless was ever a real journalist in the beginning?
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Wonder how far down the list the EPL goes now that it's on NBC?
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Probably not too far. They still have a World Cup to promote and will want to keep soccer buzz at a high level. Wait until after Brazil next summer and we'll see how they play their cards with EPL on NBC and the World Cup now going to FOX.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

ESPN retired the BUTT FUMBLE from the NOT TOP 10 today

That needs to be winning the NOT TOP 10 forever
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

How badly does ESPN want to keep Tebow in the news? During the BC-Wake game I repeatedly saw a week-old tweet from Tebow scroll across the ticker. With the header "TEBOW" in front. I'm surprised they didn't mention LeBron tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              ESPN retired the BUTT FUMBLE from the NOT TOP 10 today

That needs to be winning the NOT TOP 10 forever
              I'm just tired of hearing so much about the stupid Jets. that I don't think its all that great.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                I'm just tired of hearing so much about the stupid Jets. that I don't think its all that great.
                No kidding. Did anyone tell ESPN that the Jets were picked 32nd in the NFL this year? Note: there are 32 teams in the NFL. Why is a team picked to finish LAST getting so much airtime??
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  No kidding. Did anyone tell ESPN that the Jets were picked 32nd in the NFL this year? Note: there are 32 teams in the NFL. Why is a team picked to finish LAST getting so much airtime??
                  Because they're from New York and they have a coach who is a lot more flamboyant than Tom Coughlin.

Why would you think that ESPN would cover good teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Because they're from New York and they have a coach who is a lot more flamboyant than Tom Coughlin.

Why would you think that ESPN would cover good teams?
                    Or the NHL or MLB teams other than the Yanks, Sox and Dodgers.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      Or the NHL or MLB teams other than the Yanks, Sox and Dodgers.
                      And the Cardinals (occasional straying from the east/west coast bias). Usually they also cover the Phillies, but they suck this year.

Comment

That was just embarrassing with Eminem (Marshall Mathers) in the booth with Brent & Kirk at the M vs ND game.
                        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                          That was just embarrassing with Eminem (Marshall Mathers) in the booth with Brent & Kirk at the M vs ND game.
                          It couldn't have been more awkward if Eminem slept with Musburger's wife...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            It couldn't have been more awkward if Eminem slept with Musburger's wife...
                            What if all 3 oogled Katherine Webb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                              None creepy as long as they don't make eye contact during the oogling and for five minutes after it.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                What makes you think he'd be able to oogle anyone with the state he was in?

Comment

Working...
                                X