This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

Luckily I have found no reason to turn on ESPN for several weeks, so I can't really contribute another reason why ESPN is horse****. College football can go **** itself. I'm done with it. ****ing rematch in the championship game, my ***.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Haha, I love how ESPN had Erin Andrews embedded with the LSU buses and had a chopper following them as they left Baton Rough and headed toward NOLA.
      And they're covering this live?? Cripes, we might as well watch TMZ!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        And they're covering this live?? Cripes, we might as well watch TMZ!!
        NESN covers the Truck that leaves Fenway Park before Spring Training.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          NESN covers the Truck that leaves Fenway Park before Spring Training.
          Well, for them that makes some sence for them, but hell, the network is suppost to be national and somewhat objective.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

I'm surprised North Korean Sports TV.. check that ESPN.. would be all over the Flyers fans attacking the Rangers fans story. They usually want to defame hockey at every opportunity.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              I'm surprised North Korean Sports TV.. check that ESPN.. would be all over the Flyers fans attacking the Rangers fans story. They usually want to defame hockey at every opportunity.
              Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa Claus!!! They're **** heathens!!!

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa Claus!!! They're **** heathens!!!
                They usually want to lump in all hockey fans as scumbags like they did with the Simmonds incident.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

My first post in this thread probably because I make it a point of not watching ESPN, but is there any reason Trent Dilfer still has a job with this network? I tried watching some post-game stuff, and as much as I despised Sean Salisbury he actually makes me wish that turd was back on the air.

Comment

I wasn't watching too intently, but I do believe hockey just got 40 seconds of coverage on tonight's SportsCenter!!! This includes 30 seconds consecutively because Iginla's 500th and #10 of the top ten were in back to back! And we even got #2 in the top ten!
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      I wasn't watching too intently, but I do believe hockey just got 40 seconds of coverage on tonight's SportsCenter!!! This includes 30 seconds consecutively because Iginla's 500th and #10 of the top ten were in back to back! And we even got #2 in the top ten!
                      Plenty of other good things got omitted. The Finals rematch, Doan's hat trick, the Original Six matchup between the Wings-Leafs. I can go on. I understand that the NFL and College hoops is going to the day, but it's awful that there was only 40 seconds of coverage.

Comment

Apparently at 11:30am, Sportscenter is doing a full hour on Tebow with a round table etc.

Is there actual interest in this nationwide or is ESPN manufacturing interest? Obviously the latter.

Where's the hour-long on Brees or Rodgers or Brady? You know, REAL quarterbacks.

The obvious conclusion of this is when he flames out, they'll crush him and act as if they knew all along that he was terrible. Imagine being Golic or Schlerreth(sp?) and having to talk about this guy all day, everyday when you don't respect him as a player.

Comment

Speaking of Golic, I'm so happy that I stopped listening to Mike & Mike in the Morning. Greenberg must be insufferable these days.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'd say that they should do an hour roundtable on concussions, but it's hard to do a roundtable when you have only 3 people with hockey knowledge.

Comment

Tri-table?
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I used to watch every SC because it was on, I would deal with the pumpkin pushing...but now that I have the sports package on cable I don't watch anymore. Why do that when I can watch NBC SN, CBS SN, MLB or NHL N?
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X