• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlagDUDE08
    replied
    Re: The "Complain About ESPN" Thread

Originally posted by RStarr View Post
    It's way more than just a little green..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shtoJUgRj_w

Edit: *** is wrong with uscho. Take my link!
    FYP.

Leave a comment:

• RStarr
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    It's not USCHO, it's you. How many times do you have to be told that USCHO doesn't take mobile site links?
    Whew, it works when quoted. I'm sweatin'!

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=shtoJ...%3DshtoJUgRj_w

It's not USCHO, it's you. How many times do you have to be told that USCHO doesn't take mobile site links?

Leave a comment:

• RStarr
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Also, pretty sure there is more pot smoked by NBA players than X-games athletes hands down

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=shtoJUgRj_w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DshtoJUgRj_w

Last edited by RStarr; 01-29-2013, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm not a big x-games fan, but I can say with certain, I'd rather watch stoners playing in snow than a game of Obamaball.
    I think basketball is as boring as watching paint dry. But I'd even watch soccer before some stupid hippy doing flips on his boogie board.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    It's not the Extreme Sports and Poker Network for nothing. And the NBAPA has better reproductive powers than the X'ers.
    The X gamers are usually not in town somewhere near a strip club as often as the NBA players.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    X-Games is an in-house, marquee event for ESPN... It makes them buku $$$$.... That's why it got top billing... For advertisers, men ages 12-30 are a gold mine as well... Again $$$$....

Also, pretty sure there is more pot smoked by NBA players than X-games athletes hands down
    It's not the Extreme Sports and Poker Network for nothing. And the NBAPA has better reproductive powers than the X'ers.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Not an NBA fan, but I was bothered that OKC-LA was relegated to ESPNEWS because of MIA-BOS going double OT while XGames was on the mothership. I'm sure people want to see stoners playing in the snow instead of Kobe vs. Durant.
    X-Games is an in-house, marquee event for ESPN... It makes them buku $$$$.... That's why it got top billing... For advertisers, men ages 12-30 are a gold mine as well... Again $$$$....

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

I'm not a big x-games fan, but I can say with certain, I'd rather watch stoners playing in snow than a game of Obamaball.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

We do.

1 X game/year....82 ball games/year

League pass is free tonight. Quit ya cryin.
    This is a fine exhibit A. /sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• RStarr
    replied
    Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    I'm sure people want to see stoners playing in the snow instead of Kobe vs. Durant.
    We do.

1 X game/year....82 ball games/year

League pass is free tonight. Quit ya cryin.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Not an NBA fan, but I was bothered that OKC-LA was relegated to ESPNEWS because of MIA-BOS going double OT while XGames was on the mothership. I'm sure people want to see stoners playing in the snow instead of Kobe vs. Durant.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This isn't Twitter, Stafford.
    ******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ToWcEqQhnIU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ToWcEqQhnIU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

**** espn for caring what the president thinks about football safety. Doesn't that Pinocchio have other things to worry about....like feeding cash and weapons into Israel? Flag football, coming soon to a city near you.

#economy #environment #espn
    This isn't Twitter, Stafford.

Leave a comment:

• RStarr
    replied
    **** espn for caring what the president thinks about football safety. Doesn't that Pinocchio have other things to worry about....like feeding cash and weapons into Israel? Flag football, coming soon to a city near you.

#economy #environment #espn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X