replied
    Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    While not college, another league you guys may be interested in:

Yahoo Fantasy Sports
    League Name: Cousin of Goons'N'Goalies
    League ID#: 20416
    Password: uscho

Hits, PIM, GAA, and SV% are the only stats.
    Bumparooski.

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    Since this is my first time, I am trying to sign up but I can't because I don't have a password. Help?
    Don't sweat it, the leagues don't exist yet. I need to sort through the submissions and assign people to leagues based on their draft preferences. You won't need to actually make an account until after the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    I'm in. I will need to learn a little... season 1 for me... go easy on me...
    Since this is my first time, I am trying to sign up but I can't because I don't have a password. Help?

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm in for another season. Started some research yesterday after getting a reminder from Shirtless Guy earlier this week.

edit: I'm foreseeing some issues with drafting, that I have to work on figuring out. 1) The week of drafts is a week that I'm traveling to Houghton to recruit at MTU's career fair, we have evening events planned for most nights. I think I can make Tuesday work, but Wednesday I have a dinner planned with prospective hires, and Thursday I have a date with a basket of chicken wings and 3-4 pitchers of long island iced teas. 2) I don't have a computer. I could use my work computer, but there is no AIM on my work computer. I'm not sure how it works though, is there a way to use my AIM login without having to download the software? Like a website or something?
    You can use AIM through the web interface, I think it's aim.com.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

So, I may not be able to facilitate a draft like I had hoped since I'll still be working nights. I'll have to see who will be in my conference, as I may need some to draft for me this season.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue_dl
    replied

I'm in for another season. Started some research yesterday after getting a reminder from Shirtless Guy earlier this week.

edit: I'm foreseeing some issues with drafting, that I have to work on figuring out. 1) The week of drafts is a week that I'm traveling to Houghton to recruit at MTU's career fair, we have evening events planned for most nights. I think I can make Tuesday work, but Wednesday I have a dinner planned with prospective hires, and Thursday I have a date with a basket of chicken wings and 3-4 pitchers of long island iced teas. 2) I don't have a computer. I could use my work computer, but there is no AIM on my work computer. I'm not sure how it works though, is there a way to use my AIM login without having to download the software? Like a website or something?
    Last edited by bigblue_dl; 09-15-2011, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Flashy Man
    replied

I'm In!

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

Shameless bump

Leave a comment:

• Zudnic
    replied

11 people have signed up so far. Keep 'em coming.

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

I'm in. I will need to learn a little... season 1 for me... go easy on me...

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Yahoo has some new setting that doesn't allow "new people" to sign up if there aren't enough spots remaining for last year's players to still sign up under the current limit of teams. I had the same problem with one of my fantasy football leagues. I had to up the number of teams possible to 14, to get a 10 team league with the people that wanted to play (some people didn't use the same yahoo ID as last year so the #s got screwed up).
    I just deleted the teams that haven't answered back. Figured if they want to join, they know who to ask/will see it on the boards. Should be good to go now.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

That's odd. There's only 5 teams signed up right now. I'll see what I can do.
    Yahoo has some new setting that doesn't allow "new people" to sign up if there aren't enough spots remaining for last year's players to still sign up under the current limit of teams. I had the same problem with one of my fantasy football leagues. I had to up the number of teams possible to 14, to get a 10 team league with the people that wanted to play (some people didn't use the same yahoo ID as last year so the #s got screwed up).

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Message from Yahoo when I tried to sign up: There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.
    That's odd. There's only 5 teams signed up right now. I'll see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Message from Yahoo when I tried to sign up: There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Leave a comment:

Working...
X