Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

I'll start the new thread tomorrow. I have more time between meetings at work, and the gf is hanging out here tonight, so I don't want to sit on the computer.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      the gf is hanging out here tonight, so I don't want to sit on the computer.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...44#post5500744

That is the link to the new thread, for this next season. I have a bunch of sign-up information in there. For those of you that already mentioned that you want to play in this thread, please still go and fill out the entry form. It is only 3 questions long, so it won't be too painful.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Hurry... draft is soon and the season start is a week and a half away.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
          X