Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

blue... I don't think you have to manage it. Just get them registered so the players aren't free agents. Folks are claiming some good players that shouldn't be available.
    Her being registered also adds an 8th team so we can have post-season playoffs.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

for playoff purposes you can just make the account and keep it empty of players. I deleted the incorrect account out of USCHO-2.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        for playoff purposes you can just make the account and keep it empty of players. I deleted the incorrect account out of USCHO-2.
        hey zudnic, it doesnt affect me because he was on my bench. but matt white (UNO) didnt get points from last night's nebraska/wisconsin game. dont know if it happened to all players from that game or what as he is the only one i had. the uscho box score is up and running, so its i dont think its a timing issue - but i didnt look last night or anything either.
        โ€œUnless youโ€™re Boston College, you donโ€™t get here every year.โ€

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Steve, there is a known issue with UNO because uscho can't decide if they want to call the team Nebraska Omaha or Nebraska-Omaha. Very frustrating from a programming standpoint.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I would just like to say that Kieran Millan is an ugly disappointment this season. -2 so far. I benched him for the Dartmouth guy.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

I have noticed some issues with my own roster. When doing bench/active transactions I have been getting duplicates. This may be a blip, or the result of the testing I do. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

sigpic

Comment

I have noticed some issues with my own roster. When doing bench/active transactions I have been getting duplicates. This may be a blip, or the result of the testing I do. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.
                All of my roster moves have been fine.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I would just like to say that Kieran Millan is an ugly disappointment this season. -2 so far. I benched him for the Dartmouth guy.
                  ... and look what happens, he gets a shutout. *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

USCHO-1

Drop Torf (G-AFA) and Hartzell (G-QU) and pick up Iles G-COR and Komm G-Bentley

UNHSince1969
                    The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

USCHO really drops the ball when it comes to posting game results and box scores. It's 9:20 EST and the two Alaska games played last night have not been posted yet (holding up FCH updates).
                      College Hockey News has a score thread that is updated continually throughout the game and within minutes of a games completion.
                      Zudnic, perhaps you could link into CHN's scoreboard thread for quicker results at FCH?

Comment

Transactions for Jabber811 in USCHO1:

Successfully dropped Albertson, Ben (Vermont) for Gunner, Cole (Air Force)
                        Successfully dropped Alexander, Eric (Ferris State) for Oakley, Louke (Clarkson)
                        Successfully dropped Adams, Mark (Providence) for Sustr, Andrej (Nebraska-Omaha)
                        Successfully dropped Ellingson, Reid (Northern Michigan) for Caple, Stephen (Air Force)
                        Successfully dropped Merriam, Bryce (Rensselaer) for Robinson, Josh (Michigan Tech)
                        Successfully dropped Buvinow, Jeff (Brown) for Larkin, Thomas (Colgate)
                        Successfully dropped Agosta, Justin (New Hampshire) for van Riemsdyk, Trevor (New Hampshire)
                        Last edited by jabber811; 12-03-2011, 09:19 AM.
                        2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
                        2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
                        2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

Oops...
                          USCHO had/has the BU/Merrimack game scheduled to be played tonight, 1/7/12.
                          The game was actually scheduled and played on Friday, 1/6/12.
                          That gonna mess things up.

Comment

The Friday, 1/13 games, Yale@Clarkson and Brown@St. Lawrence were postponed to Sunday, 1/15 due to a snow storm.
                            The games have not been changed yet at the USCHO scoreboard. Is this why some FCH team points have been updated and others haven't? If we have a player on the roster from one of those teams the entire roster doesn't get updated? Do you have to manually make changes or is it automatic once the changes are made at USCHO?
                            Just curious. Thanks.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry I have been pretty MIA from the board.

Playoffs are now scheduled.
                              Quarterfinals: Games occuring Mon Mar 12 through Mon Mar 19
                              Semifinals: Games occuring Mon Mar 19 through Mon Mar 26
                              Finals: Games occuring Mon Mar 26 through Mon Apr 09

FiveHole, to answer your old question, the system needs every game on the USCHO schedule to have a box score before it can process. If it doesn't complete by noon I get a notification and I manage it from there. The system also picks up stats three days after the game is played in order to pick up revised box scores.

sigpic

Comment

Playoffs start this week!

I had a disappointing regular season, but I think I can make some noise in the playoffs, and hopefully snipe some good players along the way.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X