Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

If any help is needed in the Wednesday draft, as of right now, I can be available to draft for someone if needed.
    Just invite me to the party through my IM handle from last nights sheet.
    Appreciate the help we had last night.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Reminder that the Wed draft is tonight at 8:30. hockeyplayer, we need your AIM name.
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        USCHO's rosters are still a little thin. I am doing my best to keep up with their updates. Please let me know if there is a player you need who isn't in the system.
        Jimmy Hayes, F, Boston College is still in the system. He went pro.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

we're starting so if anyone shows up late and wants in message me on aim: onaway773h
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Guys/Gals, thanks for drafting my team for me. Looking forward to a great season and re-kindling my rivalry with ANNETTE in USCHO1 !!!!!

UNHSince1969
            The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNHSince1969 View Post
              Guys/Gals, thanks for drafting my team for me. Looking forward to a great season and re-kindling my rivalry with ANNETTE in USCHO1 !!!!!

UNHSince1969
              What we didn't tell you is that Annette drafted for you
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Jimmy Hayes, F, Boston College is still in the system. He went pro.
                BC roster on USCHO is all out of whack. I'll update it wholesale once they get it right.

sigpic

Comment

I drafted for Thiessen'sBetter last night in our USCHO2 league. I would post the team but I can't get into the sheet (works fine at home). But check it out when you can....
                  Go Bulldogs!!!!

Comment

Put my roster in the website. TJ Tynan didn't show up there, so I just filled his spot with a scrub from Tech until Tynan shows up. Unless he left early, in which case I ****ed up drafting.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                      What we didn't tell you is that Annette drafted for you

Added my roster online (USCHO-1), and put in another 4 UNH guys as placeholders for now as it looked like we had some openings at the end of the draft? See y'all on the virtual ice.
                      The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNHSince1969 View Post

Added my roster online (USCHO-1), and put in another 4 UNH guys as placeholders for now as it looked like we had some openings at the end of the draft? See y'all on the virtual ice.
                        You might want to move Sam Brittain to the bench for now. I read on the Denver thread he had knee surgery and is expected to be out until December.

Comment

UNH-

Could you drop Domenic Monardo (LSSU)? He is one of my draftees.

Thanks!
                          Annette

Comment

So, I found TJ Tynan. He was listed as J, T. or something like that. I am guessing that I'll get the points even if his name isn't right.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

so I couldn't find the following players:

Zucker Jason (F/Denver)
                              Chiasson Alex (F/Boston University)
                              Kristo Danny (F/North Dakota)
                              Joey Laleggia (D/Denver)
                              Moffie Lee (D/U. Michigan)
                              Bennett Beau (F/Denver)
                              Arnold Scott (F/Niagara)
                              Pisellini Nick (G/Western Michigan)
                              Noonan Garrett (D/Boston University)
                              Mayfield Scott (D/Denver)
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                so I couldn't find the following players:

Zucker Jason (F/Denver)
                                Chiasson Alex (F/Boston University)
                                Kristo Danny (F/North Dakota)
                                Joey Laleggia (D/Denver)
                                Moffie Lee (D/U. Michigan)
                                Bennett Beau (F/Denver)
                                Arnold Scott (F/Niagara)
                                Pisellini Nick (G/Western Michigan)
                                Noonan Garrett (D/Boston University)
                                Mayfield Scott (D/Denver)
                                Kristo and Laleggia are both on my team and I was able to find them and add them to my team.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X