LEAGUE 2 - WEDNESDAY

1 Shirtless Guy
    2 Thiessen'sBetter
    3 pgrass01
    4 FiveHole12
    5 aparch
    6 UNHSince1969
    7 Flashy Man

Note: if we can't find an 8th for Wed. I can add a dummy league in there for playoff purposes. The 1 seed would effectively get a bye.
    Why don't you drop FiveHole12 from tuesday....he's listed in both leagues
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      Why don't you drop FiveHole12 from tuesday....he's listed in both leagues
      My bad. He wanted the Tues. league.

LEAGUE 1: TUESDAY -

1 SteveF
      2 crazytechfan
      3 FiveHole12
      4 Zudnic
      5 UNHSince1969
      6 eugenedebs1
      7 bigblue_dl
      8 Annette_um
      9 jabber811

LEAGUE 2 - WEDNESDAY

1 Shirtless Guy
      2 Thiessen'sBetter
      3 pgrass01
      4 FiveHole12LEAGUE 1: TUESDAY -

1 Shirtless Guy
      2 Thiessen'sBetter
      3 pgrass01
      4 aparch
      5 UNHSince1969
      6 Flashy Man
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        My bad. He wanted the Tues. league.

LEAGUE 1: TUESDAY -

1 SteveF
        2 crazytechfan
        3 FiveHole12
        4 Zudnic
        5 UNHSince1969
        6 eugenedebs1
        7 bigblue_dl
        8 Annette_um
        9 jabber811

LEAGUE 2 - WEDNESDAY

1 Shirtless Guy
        2 Thiessen'sBetter
        3 pgrass01
        4 aparch
        5 UNHSince1969
        6 Flashy Man
        Than, SteveF can you handle Wednesday?
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Thanks Zudnic.

For the drafts. The times we've drafted before, when I've been involved, we've made it a rule that you must fill out your starting lineup before drafting reserves. So, you have to have 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goalies drafted at the end of the 12th round, then after that we've switched to drafting 2 players at a time to make it move along faster. Can we stick to this strategy again?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Thanks Zudnic.

For the drafts. The times we've drafted before, when I've been involved, we've made it a rule that you must fill out your starting lineup before drafting reserves. So, you have to have 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, and 2 goalies drafted at the end of the 12th round, then after that we've switched to drafting 2 players at a time to make it move along faster. Can we stick to this strategy again?
            that's fine by me.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

sorry, these got messed up in a previous post, this is where we are

USCHO 1 - tuesday
              1 SteveF
              2 crazytechfan
              3 FiveHole12
              4 Zudnic
              5 UNHSince1969
              6 eugenedebs1
              7 bigblue_dl
              8 Annette_um
              9 jabber811

USCHO2 - wed
              1 Shirtless Guy
              2 Thiessen'sBetter
              3 pgrass01
              4 aparch
              5 UNHSince1969
              6 Flashy Man

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Than, SteveF can you handle Wednesday?
                yeah i can do either
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Glad to see the FiveHole12 saga finally got sorted out. I was scrolling down the thread and thinking... W_T_F?
                  BTW...did you know if you type W_T_F without the underscores, it looks like ***?

OK... how about awards for the season RS champs and the Playoff champs?

Regular Season Champion: something simple, like a unframed photo of UNH celebrating one of their many RS Titles like they just won Lord Stanley's Cup.

Playoff Champion: Maybe a brat in a blanket for a western winner and a bowl of clam chowduh for an eastern winner?

Gotta have something... ideas?
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Who is Steve swapping with or are we just moving him? I'll redo the draft order if he's moving.

sigpic

Comment

Eff. I missed the post about the deadline since I've been travelling home from work and then down to NYC the past 3 days, and coupled with getting a "replacement" phone, haven't been able to check the forum on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        Eff. I missed the post about the deadline since I've been travelling home from work and then down to NYC the past 3 days, and coupled with getting a "replacement" phone, haven't been able to check the forum on it.
                        Can you draft on Wednesday? That would give us an even 8.

sigpic

Comment

Who is Steve swapping with or are we just moving him? I'll redo the draft order if he's moving.
                          straight move to even up the numbers
                          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Can you draft on Wednesday? That would give us an even 8.
                            I can indeed. I'll do my best to register tonight after the yankees game or tomorrow if that works for you. Still need to register an AIM account unless I can get that info to you sometime later?

Comment

Can someone draft for me on Wednesday night? If I get a list put together, I would really appreciate it. I don't want to miss this season. I'm still stuck working nights due to the stupid rain out days the past month.

If someone cannot draft for me, I'll take the leftovers and go from there.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                                I can indeed. I'll do my best to register tonight after the yankees game or tomorrow if that works for you. Still need to register an AIM account unless I can get that info to you sometime later?
                                No worries on the AIM.

Who wants to facilitate on Wed.? I can't make it and someone will have to qb it. We can use the draft tool.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X