Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Season 10

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm in for another season. Started some research yesterday after getting a reminder from Shirtless Guy earlier this week.

edit: I'm foreseeing some issues with drafting, that I have to work on figuring out. 1) The week of drafts is a week that I'm traveling to Houghton to recruit at MTU's career fair, we have evening events planned for most nights. I think I can make Tuesday work, but Wednesday I have a dinner planned with prospective hires, and Thursday I have a date with a basket of chicken wings and 3-4 pitchers of long island iced teas. 2) I don't have a computer. I could use my work computer, but there is no AIM on my work computer. I'm not sure how it works though, is there a way to use my AIM login without having to download the software? Like a website or something?
    You can use AIM through the web interface, I think it's aim.com.
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      I'm in. I will need to learn a little... season 1 for me... go easy on me...
      Since this is my first time, I am trying to sign up but I can't because I don't have a password. Help?
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
        Since this is my first time, I am trying to sign up but I can't because I don't have a password. Help?
        Don't sweat it, the leagues don't exist yet. I need to sort through the submissions and assign people to leagues based on their draft preferences. You won't need to actually make an account until after the draft.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          While not college, another league you guys may be interested in:

Yahoo Fantasy Sports
          League Name: Cousin of Goons'N'Goalies
          League ID#: 20416
          Password: uscho

Hits, PIM, GAA, and SV% are the only stats.
          Bumparooski.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            So, I may not be able to facilitate a draft like I had hoped since I'll still be working nights. I'll have to see who will be in my conference, as I may need some to draft for me this season.
            Negativo for me. Won't be around a computer the week of the draft, and won't really have time the next week or so to do the required homework. Stupid wedding/job
            2006-07 NMU PtC Champion! (who says someone from nmu cant win hardware? )

Originally posted by ASaaG
            You dipstick, the only thing that'll help Michigan's Pairwise is Billy Sauer's graduation.
            Originally posted by 3W
            Because you can't spell "Fugly" without Dustin Byfuglien.

Comment

I'm in again.
              2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
              2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
              2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

How many are in?

(Actually, it's not important. This is just a cleverly disguised bump).
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  How many are in?
                  Sneaky.

Only 14 so far, not including me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                    Sneaky.

i plan on signing up when i get home from work thursday since i need to create an aim acct and only have access to my phone right now and am being lazy.

Comment

Almost done with research for this season. I have spent about 12 hours on it so far...I should really work more when I'm at work.

If we're at 14 now, it would be nice to get to 16, make an even 2 leagues of 8 teams.

And please people, if you sign up, pay attention for the entire season. It really ruins it when people give up or stop caring 3 weeks in.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Sneaky.

Got me Bob?

UNHSince1969
                        The Chicago Blackhawks - your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

13 so far. No one has opted for Thursday draft, which is good.

sigpic

Comment

What do you guys thing about using Google+ Hangouts for the draft rather than IM? Everyone would need a mic and headphones/speakers, video would be optional.

sigpic

Comment

What do you guys thing about using Google+ Hangouts for the draft rather than IM? Everyone would need a mic and headphones/speakers, video would be optional.
                              What is Google+ Hangouts? I don't have a microphone, and I will be doing this from a work laptop from a Super 8 in Houghton...
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think I am going to have to withdraw my name... I won't have any time to do the draft with a 1 month old and a 7-7 work day... just a little too much for me... Sorry...
                                Originally posted by Bakunin
                                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X